17- New Man In Town

Dream broke the silence. "Y/n, I don't think I told you yet, but we are going to L'manburg in an hour."

"Are you going to let me stay there?" You laid your fork on the table.

"No."

"Then I'm not going." You crossed your arms over your chest.

"Oh yes, you are." Sapnap interrupted while stuffing food in his mouth.

"Fine." You scoffed, "Why are we going anyway?"

"Wilbur is running for president of L'manburg and we need to be there for the election." Dream stood up and started collecting everyone's plates and utensils.

"Can I at least get into some more presentable clothes?" You pointed down at the big sweatpants and baggy t-shirt you were wearing.

"Yeah fine, come back to your room and I'll give you some." Dream started walking into the kitchen with all the plates stacked in his hand.

"Noooo, can George do it? I haven't talked to him in a while." You yelled over to Dream.

"No."

"Pleaseeee." You whined.

"Fine, but make sure you're ready within an hour." Dream exited the room and walked into the kitchen.

You ran over to George and gave him a big bear hug. He returned it and the two of you started laughing.

"Are you guys dating now or something?" Sapnap chuckled.

"I'm gay Sapnap, you know this." George broke away from the hug.

"Oh yeah, I forgot."

You just shrugged and grabbed onto George's hand, pulling him out of the dining hall and through the hallways to your room. You had a smile on your face the whole way there and only let go of George once you got to your bedroom.

"Why are you so happy?" George laughed and sat down on the bed.

You grabbed a pair of clothes from the drawer in the corner of the room and walked over to George. "because I can rant to you about Dream freely now."

"Oooo tell me everything." George leaned closer to you to show that he was ready to listen to you.

You started undressing out of your old clothes and you were now only in your bra and underwear, "Okay so he's locked me in his room right? He takes his shirt off and tells me to get in the bed." You pull your new jeans over your legs as you kept rambling, "And I'm sitting over there like 'what the fuck is he about to do to me'."

You keep talking about everything that had happened in the past few days with you and Dream and he listened very passionately. The two of you were sitting on your bed criss-cross applesauce gossiping about everything. George told you stories and secrets about Dream which made you wheeze almost every time.

You guys immediately got quiet when you heard a knock on the door, "It's time to go." Dream's voice passed through the wooden door.

"Okay, we will be out in a minute." You started standing up.

"I'll finish telling you about Dream's pissing the bed story when we get back." You both laughed and opened the door. Dream was staring at both of you with a stern look.

"Oh my god Dream, lighten up." You punched him in the shoulder.

He rolled his eyes, "Whatever, give me your hands." He held out one of his hands.

"This is bullshit." You reached your wrists out and Dream started tying them tightly. George was laughing at you and you just stuck your tongue out at him in response.

~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~

All of you were approaching the walls of L'manburg. You and George didn't talk much since Dream threatened to throw a harming potion on you two if you didn't shut up.

As you walked into L'manburg, you noticed posters and signs all around the city. Some of them had your brother's name across the front and some of them had the name 'Quackity' very dramatically written over your brother's face.

Some of them though had a man in a suit on the front, he was standing in front of a podium and he appeared to have horns coming out of his head. You weren't going to lie, he looked scary.

"Hey Dream?" You kept staring at the poster.

"What, princess?"

You could tell Dream was concentrating on something and didn't have time to answer you but you didn't care.

"Who's...Schlatt?"

Dream didn't answer, he probably didn't even hear you. He pulled you into a room with no explanation and closed the door behind you. It was small and dark with soul lanterns being the only light source.

Your eyes lit up when you saw Wilbur standing across the main table in the middle of the room. "Wil!" You tried going over to hug him but you stopped when you noticed two other people entering from opposite sides of the room.

One of them was a short man with a small beanie covering most of his hair.

The other man though, was very tall, stood confidently, and wore a black suit.

That was the man in the photo.

That man was Jschlatt.

A/N: Look at me go, I finally gave the story some progression, hallelujah. (818 Words)

Everyone give a clap for Tara. Or don't, idrc