23- What If I Seduced You?

You walked away from him, making his hands fall down from your waist, "So you want to kill me? Is that what you're implying?"

"I want to kill the fuel that turned you this way."

"Schlatt is dead."

"But L'manburg is not." He walked back up to you and grabbed your arm.

"Don't touch me!"

He just pulled you even closer, "I'll do what I want." His voice was aggressive and deep. You could feel his breath on your face.

You ripped him away from you and took many steps backward, but he just kept walking closer, "Stop avoiding me."

You stopped walking once you hit the wall. Dream was only a few steps away from you at this point. "I hate you."

Dream stopped in his tracks and tilted his head to the side. He slowly lifted the mask from his face, revealing his features, "Say it again."

You stared into your eyes and opened your mouth to speak. But before you could repeat yourself, he crashed his lips into yours, pinning you to the wall and digging his hands into your waist. You were frozen at first but quickly melted into the kiss.

Dream's tongue was exploring your mouth passionately. He slowly started pushing his hips into you, getting rid of all space in between the two of you.

Your hands were running through his silky hair and his hands were running all over your body. He grinded his hips into yours, making a rhythm against your body. The feeling was amazing, but you knew it couldn't last long.

You turned your head to the side, breaking the kiss and gasping for air. "Dream... we have... to go." You wrapped your hands around his neck in order to support your weight since you felt too weak to stand.

He used one of his hands to turn your chin back to face him. You finally got a good look at his face. He had bright green eyes and his eyelashes were gorgeous. Freckles splashed on his face in a perfect way and his jawline was sharper than the sword he always carried.

"Like what you see?"

Instead of answering, you just crashed your lips onto his again. They seemed to fit together perfectly every time you kissed.

He pulled away from the kiss but stayed close enough so that your foreheads were touching. "I've been waiting a while to do that."

You laughed, "I still hate you."

"I can live with that." He gave you a small kiss on the cheek before pulling away completely.

Dream grabbed around your waist and walked you out of the room, but before you could exit you turned to him. "Wait let go of me. I don't want people hearing about this."

He laughed but let go of you. The two of you walked out to everyone standing shoulder to shoulder, staring at you.

"Yes." Was all you said before everyone in the room started laughing and cheering.

Sapnap walked over to Dream and gave him a light punch on the shoulder, "Aye look at you go Dream, you finally got the girl."

Dream rolled his eyes and you froze, "Wait Dream, your mask."

He shrugged his shoulders, "Eh, I don't care anymore."

Everybody started laughing again and you walked over to the group. You didn't talk about what happened instead you just went to the kitchen and started making lunch for everyone.

~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~

After lunch you all went your separate ways again. Other than you and Dream. The two of you walked into the main room of Pogtopia. You and Dream stood at the table in the center with a map over it.

"Do you want to hear the plan?" He looked at you.

"I'm not going to be happy about it, but sure." You crossed your arms.

"Well I'm not really in the mood to have another angry make-out session, so if you are going to have an attitude, I'm not saying anything." He tucked some loose hair behind your ear.

"So you regret it?" You shrugged your shoulders.

"No, no, no that's not what I meant. I'm just saying that-"

You cut him off. "Oh my god Dream I'm kidding, stop worrying so much."

"Whatever."

He explained the basics of how the next day was going to happen. He went on and on about TNT, Redstone, and explosions. The main thing that caught your eye though was when he talked about a 'secret weapon'. You tried asking about it but he said it was 'nothing of your concern'.

You guys finished talking and started walking back to the other room.

"Can I please know about the secret thing?" You whined and pulled on his arm.

"I already told you no princess."

"What if I just seduced you? Then you would tell me." You ran your hand under his shirt, tracing his abs with your finger.

"That isn't going to work." He grabbed your hand and pulled it away from him.

"It would if I tried hard enough." You mumbled so that he wouldn't hear you.

~~~~~The Next Day~~~~~

You were standing in the middle of L'manburg, alongside Tommy and George. Everyone else was off doing their own thing.

Dream told you he was going with Sapnap for 'business reasons' but you knew that was a lie.

Earlier that day, Wilbur told he was going to the 'room with the song on the walls' which you didn't understand at all.

Tubbo was walking around, doing presidential things and making sure everything was under control.

Yes, you were one of the few people who knew what was happening today, but there was nothing you could do about it. Dream threatened your life if you told anyone.

You were getting the final enchantments on your armor and weapons as you waited for Tubbo to come and tell you what to do. Everyone knew something was happening today, but no one knew anything specific.

A/N: that was awkward. (952 Words)