#02

Chapter Two: Taeyeon's deal

"So, Baekhyun is your name, right?" Baekhyun nodded and slightly took a sip of the frappuccino that Taeyeon had treated him.

"You look like a girl...and your body? It's also a girl's, well, maybe it's just a little bit of magic to make that woman look!" Taeyeon said excitedly and Baekhyun frowned.

"True, especially your hand? Oh my god, are you really a man?!" Yoona responded. Irene laughed. "So, why don't we fix him?" She added.

"Girls easy, Baekhyun is confused with two of you! Calm down." Taeyeon frowned and looked at Baekhyun again.

"Baekhyun, I'll direct you on my point." Taeyeon grinned, and Baekhyun gulped.

"I have a nice deal for you; all you need to do is pretend to be Park Chanyeol's fiancee for one week." straightforward Taeyeon said, and Baekhyun was stunned by what she said.

"Excuse me? Fiancee? Me? Park Chanyeol? Are you kidding me?" Baekhyun asked, confused. He got a bit serious because of what Taeyeon said.

"Uhuh! Fiancee! 2 Million Dollars for one week. Free foods, everything is free! Just pretend to be Park Chanyeol's fiancee. And don't worry, it's only for a week, so...deal?" Baekhyun frowned.

"T-two Million Dollars?! For week?!" Baekhyun asked in shock and Taeyeon smiled and nodded. "Yes, so are you in?" Baekhyun suddenly thought.

"2 million dollars for week....That's a big thing for my college plans..." Baekhyun said in his mind. He looked at Taeyeon.

"E-eh, wait a minute, I'm a man, and what if Chanyeol finds out that I'm a man maybe...maybe I'll be damned!" Baekhyun said hesitantly. Taeyeon grinned.

"Baekhyun, that's why we'll tell Chanyeol right away. For him to understand, it was only one week. Grab the opportunity." Taeyeon said. "Also, no one will judge you, remember? You're a nobody, you have no friends or what. Opps? Sorry to say that." Taeyeon explained, and Baekhyun looked down.

"Can I...Think about it first?" He asked. "No, we need your answer instantly. Chanyeol needs to have a fiance in the next two days when he meets his father," Taeyeon reacted.

"I want your deal for some reason...but...I'm a man Taeyeon," Baekhyun said softly, and Taeyeon and her friends laughed.

"No problem Baekhyun, now we're friends so we're all here to help you. Irene on Outfits, Yoona on makeups, and me for attitude." Taeyeon said smiling and her friends agreed.

"So by tomorrow, we don't have classes, go to the mall to meet us, we'll buy your clothes and stuff, understand? And by the way here's my number call me." Baekhyun accepted Taeyeon's card and left.

Baekhyun doesn't know if his decision is correct, it's a waste of the deal, and he needs money for himself and the future. That's also a significant and extensive help.

When Baekhyun got home to his rented small apartment he fell on the bed and thought, he wonders how he can do it? Will he be able to? Or what he was confused about, but he decided to go ahead with the deal even though he didn't know what would happen.