#13

Chapter 13: Kim Jongdae

BAEKHYUN

"Yah Baekhyun! Are you going to Prom Night?" Sehun asked me. I don't know why Sehun always came and visit us almost every day. I know he likes me, and I also like him as a friend, but I can't give him the love he wanted. If I just didn't love Chanyeol, he might be the one I liked. It's hard to fool yourself. Sehun will be hurt even more if I agree to date him.

"Maybe not. I'm more okay here at home."

"YOU'RE GOING TO ATTEND, OKAY!? EVEN IF I TAKE CARE OF WHAT YOU WEAR!" He shouted and I smiled. He looks really manly but when you meet or get along well, he's like a 5-year-old kid.

"EHHHH!? COME AND ATTEND THE PARTY!" Sehun said, pouting. I was startled, and he stopped when someone rang the doorbell. "Do you expect any visitors besides me?" I thought and shook—nothing since last night. I just went home. I cried until I didn't realize that I fell asleep when Sehun arrived. My morning was chaotic.

"HELLO?! YES?! IS BAEKHYUN HOME?! HELLLOOOO!" My forehead frowned. That voice sounds familiar.

"ANYBODY HOME?! IT'S YOUR LANDLORD!!"

That guy...Jongdae?

"HEY, SHUT UP!" I looked at Sehun, who opened the door. Sehun's eyebrows went up when Jongdae suddenly jumped in and bumped him on the shoulder, and at the same time, Jongdae sat next to me and hugged me. What's happening???