#15

Chapter Fifteen: Hard For Me

BAEKHYUN

"Baekhyunnie, If I told you that I love you, will you stay with me?"

"But I...love you."

"I wish I can stay with you forever, having our dream house together with our kids."

"We can do that, right?"

"Yes..."

I was immediately awakened to sleep. Chanyeol suddenly appeared in my dream. I know it's a dream, but...I can't handle that freaking dream, why is that? Why does it have to show up in my dream?

I went back to myself when I realize in a room. And I know whose room it is. Why am I here? 

"Oh, Baekhyun? You're awake. Here I cook something for you. Don't you have a fever anymore?" Chanyeol asked. He was carrying a food tray with porridge and warm tea. Why am I here? What exactly happened last night?

"Why...I am here?"

Chanyeol placed the tray he was carrying on the table next to mine. He also sat on the bed and looked at me, and he put his hand on my forehead.

"Thank goodness." He reacted, "Let me ask you again, Chanyeol, why I am here?" I asked.

Chanyeol looks into my eyes, and that makes my heart pound like crazy. His gaze makes me weak.

"I saw you last night. You look down and lonely in the pouring rain. At first, I just want to give you the umbrella, but you already passed out and calling my name. And that's the reason why you're here and got a cold." He explained. I bowed. I can't look at him right now. First of all, I'm embarrassed. Second of all, why did he bring me here to his house, and lastly, did he take of me all night?

"Nothing happens, don't worry." He added. "I won't touch you without your permission. Also, I'm not the one who dressed you up. It's the maid."

Why do I feel the guilt inside me? I should....thank him at least, right?

"It was really...Hard for me, there was a time that I want to...touch you, kiss you and hold you but I don't have the rights cause you know... the deal is deal." That it Chanyeol, you always bringing up the deal. How about your real feelings? It was really...a deal? It was all nothing to you? Those questions that I wanted to ask but I can't.