#11

Chapter 11: Party.

"Daehyun, I don't know what you're saying. You're crazy." Daehyun shook his head and faced Baekhyun.

"I'm serious, Baekhyun. I know you and Chanyeol don't have any relationship, and I'm trying to make us. I admit that I wanted to like you in the first place." Daehyun said seriously.

"But Daehyun-"

"Please, Baekhyun...just give me a chance," Daehyun said pleadingly and held Baekhyun's two hands. Baekhyun shoves it.

"Daehyun...sorry, nothing really in my plan to enter a relationship. And we can't be." Daehyun was silent and smiled for a moment.

"I understand you, Baekhyun but, as a friend? Is it okay for us to be friends?" Baekhyun smiled and nodded. "There's no problem with that Daehyun," Baekhyun replied.

Daehyun didn't last long. A few minutes he also left. And, of course, Baekhyun was alone in his room again. He decided to go out. Bakehyum entirely covered his body. He is also wearing a mask and a cap.

He went to the mall to buy clothes. He also ate and amused himself.

"What do you need, Sir?" Question of a saleslady. She is in a boutique because she is a woman. And she saw a dress that was so beautiful. It's simple, and the design is lovely.

"U-uh...that dress? Can I have a look?" Baekhyun asked. The sales lady smiled. "Oooh? For your girlfriend, Sir?" The sales lady asked with a smile, and Baekhyun just scratched his head." A-ah... Yes... for my girlfriend." The sales lady took the dress and gave it to him. Baekhyun smiled slightly. He somewhat missed wearing women's clothes.

And, of course, Baekhyun liked it. He bought. He also happened to go to a men's boutique. He saw a fabulous outfit and bought it.

As he lined up at the cashier.

"Sir 500,000 Won it's," The Cashier said to the man in front of Baekhyun, who seemed uncomfortable as if looking for money on his wallet.

"Sir 500,000  won-"

"Yes, wait a minute, didn't you see that I was searching my wallet? I'm going to strangle you." The man said frankly. Baekhyun was surprised.

"What? sir, I'm just saying-"

"You're saying, I heard I'm not deaf, so can you at least wait?" The man rolled his eyes, and it looks like the cashier is already in her bad mood; she calls the guard when Baekhyun suddenly put down his credit card and place the belongings he was carrying.

"What is it? Are you treating me?" The man said, and Baekhyun just smiled. "You'll pay me after. Nothing's is free now." The cashier was mad wrapping their bags.

"THANK YOU. SIR, COME AGAIN!" The Sales Lady shouted, and the man frowned and was about to confront the sales lady when Baekhyun stopped him. "This woman is really bothering me!"

"Easy there. Now, Where's the money?" Smiling, Baekhyun said. "Oh, you also pressuring me! I'm lost my money." The man pouted. "Fine. Just pay me when you have the money." The man raised an eyebrow and smiled slightly.