#27

Chapter Twentyseven: Lu

LUHAN

1 week before Chanyeol and Baekhyun's engagement party, I don't know why I was invited, but Minseok gave me an Invitation. I haven't met Baekhyun in person yet. I want to meet him, but Jealousy is inside me. I want to scold him for breaking Sehun's heart, and I know it's not that easy to say it to him especially, he's Park Chanyeol's fiancee.

Also, I'm not in the right position cause...

Sehun is not mine, we're just friends...with benefits. And I truly love him. I tried my best to change him, to comfort him. But he still...in love with the person who doesn't love him back, he's still in love with Baekhyun. And he can't accept the truth that Baekhyun can't love him as a lover. Baekhyun is engaged, and soon to be married and be a parent with Chanyeol's baby.

Minseok keeps saying that I made some sacrifices for Sehun, for fulfilling his needs and I've been kind enough. I want to give up but, I can't...I can't leave Sehun even It hurts so bad when he always keep mentioning Baekhyun.

"Doc Lu!" I was jumped in reality when Xiao Tong called me, "What?" I answered and she pointed at the door. and there I saw Sehun standing with a smile on his face. He waved his hands on me. "You flirt! Admit it He's your boyfriend!" Xiao Tong whispered. "No, he's not. So if you have any plans to steal him, try it when you get it. He's yours." I answered with a joke while arranging my things. "Really!? what If I make him mine?" In your dreams Xiao Tong.

"Hyung!" Did he come to just see me? Or did he realize that he loved me too-fuck stop it I massage my temple, stop imagining weird things Lu!

"Yo," I greeted, and we went to the rooftop where we first talked about love. I also bought coffee in a can. I have break time, so I still have a long time free.

"What brings you here?" I asked, and he just shrugs off.

"Nothing, I just missed you...Lu." I felt shivers down my spine. He just called me LU.