#26

Chapter Twentysix: Baekhyun And His First Cravings

CHANYEOL

It's been a week since my parents visit us and gave their blessings to us, and finally, they accept Baekhyun as a new part of the family, as my Husband that I will spend forever with.

Since I knew that Baekhyun is pregnant with our child, I became more strict on his food-no in everything. I hired some nutritionists, maids, nurses, personal doctors, massage therapists, and I buy some high-quality vitamins from abroad for Baekhyun so that our baby is healthy.

We're watching his favorite drama on sala and he's laying his head on my lap and I brush his hair using my fingers, he said my touch makes him feel relaxed. I'm also working from home because I can't leave him alone. I go out sometimes to attend some important meetings, but I always go home early. I just can't take him off of my eyes, I want to see him every day, every second, every minute because he's pregnant. I don't know, I am just being protective because the doctor said Male Pregnancy is not easy to handle, they are sensitive something like that. And I can stand here doing nothing for my husband and our coming baby.

And about Sehun, Baekhyun is still worried about him, and I don't know where Sehun is to talk to him; I also want Sehun to get along with them. I'm not being greedy or what, but that situation stressed Baekhyun a lot. Sehun is not just an ordinary friend to Baekhyun. Sehun is...Somehow special to him.

"Chanyeol?" He called and looked at me, I smiled "Yes? Is there anything you need?" I answered. He blanked for seconds. He also stood up and arranged a seat. "H-How is Sehun? W-where is he? I-is he eating at the right time? is he okay?" He asked and looked down.

I held his hand, "Of course, I believe he's fine and doing well. He was just really surprised by what happened. He will also show satin, and I'm also sure that he will understand." I place his hand on my cheeks and lips and kissed it. He blushed. "Hehe, what is that-" He chuckles, and I pull him close to me.

"Chanyeol..."

"Hmm?"

"I want to eat something..." He said, and I looked at him, "What? Tell me. I will cook for you." I answered, and he bites his lower lip.

"Avocado...."