#23

Twenty Three: Mr.Park

BAEKHYUN

Three weeks since I saw Sehun, I don't know where he is. Jongdae and I also looked for him, but we didn't really know where he was. I already know the reason why Sehun became like that. I also didn't realize that I was pregnant... That day, that's when I found out.

"Hey, what are you thinking?" I looked at Chanyeol. He was about to go to work. I would have stayed at home, but...He insisted. He said he prefers to be with me. Chanyeol became even more overprotective. He also hired a Maid, Nutritionist, etc.

"Hmm...Nothing, "I answered, and he approached me. Chanyeol touched my face and smiled. "Don't overthink, don't stress yourself, hmm?" I slowly nodded, and he pats my head. "If it's Sehun you're thinking of, don't worry. I'll take care of it." I was about to answer, but he suddenly kissed me.

"I'll get going. I'll just end this meeting and go home right away, be careful here." He ordered, and I just nodded. I was surprised when he suddenly brought his face closer to my stomach. "Don't make your Mommy suffer too much, huh? I'll leave first," He said, laughing.

When Chanyeol left, I did nothing at home but lay down, watched TV, and ate fruits and salad. Chanyeol doesn't feed me Junk foods now, even though I want to eat... burgers and Fries...but Chanyeol is too strict.

*Doorbell rings*

Who is it? 

I was about to get up, but the maid had already opened the door. I immediately got up when I saw Mr. and Mrs. Park. I instantly bowed.