#25

Chapter Twentyfive: Sehun The Sex God

( WARNING! Sensitive content ahead! )

Sehun blinked a few times as he saw Luhan jerking off. He just froze as he saw what Luhan just do while moaning his name.

"S-Sehun...I-"

Sehun stepped his foot inside the bathroom and faced Luhan. "What do you think are you doing?" Sehun asked in a severe tone. "I-I can explain...please j-just don't...ask." Luhan was about to come out when Sehun grabbed his arm.

"And where are you going?" Sehun asked. Luhan bit his lip so hard and tried to avoid Sehun's gaze. "T-to get changed-" Luhan eyes widen as Sehun came close and places his hand on his crotch.

"S-Sehun..." Luhan was startled when Sehun suddenly takes his top, "Let's shower together." Sehun whisper as he claims Luhan's soft lips.

Sehun was kissing him. The fact made his eyes widen once again. He was trying to react to the kiss. Luhan closed his eyes as he began moving his lips against Sehun's, trying not to moan because this was what he'd been fantasizing about a minute ago. Sehun's lips were so soft, so addicting. Sehun immediately takes his pants and underwear off, and Luhan's eyes widen as he saw Sehun's big member.

Sehun decided to take the lead and pushed Luhan to the other side of the shower, pressing him roughly against the wall there, making the latter moan because of the action. Luhan moan's turned him on so much that he soon was grinding his hard member against Luhan's hardening one.

Sehun felt Luhan's hands explorer his chest. They were both soaking wet, which made things even hotter. Luhan eventually pulled back. His lips are swollen and red, which caused Sehun's member to throb. "S-Sehun..." Luhan moaned, moving his hands lower down to Sehun's chest, over his abdomen, and all the way towards his long. Thick mad member. He wrapped his hands around it, tucking at it experimentally.