#09

Chapter Nine: The Reason

"Chanyeol?"

Sehun looked at Chanyeol, who was also looking at him. Sehun frowned, and he looked at Baekhyun.

"What are you doing here?"

"And why are you here with some other guy?" Chanyeol asked seriously. Sehun's fist clenched.

"With some other guy? I'm not others to Baekhyun, You punk!" Sehun replied. Chanyeol grinned slightly.

"Then what are you doing here, with my Fiancé?" Sehun laughed. "You mean fake fiancé?" Sehun replied angrily, and Chanyeol approached him.

"C-Chanyeol." Baekhyun stood between the two, who were already looking at each other. "What?" Chanyeol replied emphatically and looked into Baekhyun's eyes.

"You just revealed our secret; what do you think you're doing?!" Chanyeol shouted, and Baekhyun gasped slightly. Just now, Chanyeol yelled at him. And he felt he would cry because of the tension.

"I know Sehun; he's...my friend.." Baekhyun said softly. "And still, you let him know about us!" Chanyeol shouted angrily. Baekhyun frowned.

"W-Why are you becoming like that? there's nothing in the contract that I can't talk with another man, right?" Baekhyun asked. Chanyeol's forehead furrowed even more.

"But still-" Sehun cut Chanyeol off.

"Still not on the contract, You still don't have the right on Baekhyun's life, and what is he doing so? Back off!" Sehun shouted. Chanyeol was about to confront and push Sehun when Baekhyun pushed him slightly.

"Did you just...pushed me?" Chanyeol asked in shock. Baekhyun looked down.

"Don't hurt Sehun ... you have no right to hurt the people who are important to me..." Chanyeol's eyes widened.

"I had enough! Isn't it until tomorrow? It's okay for me to end this right now!" Chanyeol's mouth shut when he saw Baekhyun crying.

"What are you talking about? You had enough? Where? Baekhyun listen-"

"I don't know what I'm going to do, Chanyeol...I don't know anymore!" Baekhyun shouted. "I wondered if accepting your offer is right...but I think it's not!" Chanyeol's eyes widened, and he slightly stepped back from Baekhyun and Sehun.

"Don't worry. I will still follow the contract,"