#07

Chapter Seven: Meeting The Relationship Breaker, Daehyun.

BAEKHYUN

"I know it's you, Baekhyun."

Sehun...

He just looked into my eyes while he held my arm. How? How did he notice? I'm wearing a mask, isn't that impossible?

"Let's talk, Baekhyun," Sehun said in a severe tone. He took me to the Gym. I didn't notice Taeyeon anymore, and we left Taeyeon as well. Sehun just pulled me.

"What happened?" Sehun asked. We are in the locker room. We're the only ones here. I don't know why Sehun is like this, and he only talks to me once. And I am often teased. Sehun is famous; he is also a varsity here on campus and a son of a businessman.

"I don't need to explain to you, Sehun, first of all, we're not close, and especially you don't care-"

"Cut that bullshit, Baekhyun!" Sehun shouted his voice echoed throughout the room. My lip so bit me. He's angry, and I don't know why.

"Explain it to me, Baekhyun. Please." Sehun calmly said. I looked at him. He was looking at me in my eyes.

"I won't explain unless you tell me why you are like this," I replied. I averted my gaze. He is earnest. I feel like he's cursing me or killing me on his mind. Sehun is entirely different right now in front of me.

He frowned at what I said. He also backed away and moved away from me. He looked down and glanced at me again with a heavy breath.

"Listen..Baekhyun.." he started. "In your eyes, You think I don't care." He paused, and he came closer, looking me in the eyes.

"I'm going to say this once...But Baekhyun, I do care for you. I do. Since the day we've met, I adore you cause I love looking at you, I love your eyes specially your smile even tho I'm not the reason behind it." He simply smiled at me.

"I may look jerk, but Baekhyun, I love you. I really do. It's hard for me to hide it but I want to let you know that...I'm in love with you." I looked into Sehun's eyes. I don't know why...his eyes are full of sincerity. I don't know what to say.

.