#30

Last Chapter: Engagement Party

CHANYEOL

Today is our Engagement Party, and tomorrow is our wedding day. I can still see Baekhyun feels incomplete, he's waiting for Sehun, and he's looking forward to today cause he sent an invitation to Sehun. Hoping he's going to come.

But I will make sure Baekhyun will be happy for tonight.

We settle everything to decorations and foods. Jongdae and Minseok were here too. Baekhyun doesn't want to be too grand. He told me that he wants to celebrate simply like others, but I insist on the place and decorations. And he only invited our friends. Baekhyun is not a material guy, and even we have money, he still chose the cheapest one. Believe me or not, when he's buying some stuff. He still prefers the one plus one promo.

"Chanyeol!" I turned back and saw Jongdae, "What?" I asked, and he pointed at the entrance. I see Jongin and his boyfriend. What is his name again? Kyunghoon? Kyenghon? Kyungchu? I don't know, but his boyfriend is small and looks like a penguin.

"You came?" I said and shook his hand. "Of course, are you still?" He said. "I'm Kyungsoo, Jongin's boyfriend." Kyungsoo offers his hand, and I shake it off. "Yes, I know you. I'm Chanyeol and that guy." I said and pointed at Baekhyun, who's talking with Minseok. "That stunning beautiful guy with fluffy cheeks is my fiancee," I said, and Jongin acts nauseous.

"So you just met your loved one, and those cheesy lines came from you? Park Chanyeol? The Billionaire saying cheesy lines?" Jongin said, and we laughed, "Oh right, Sehun said he's on the way with his boyfriend." Jongin said, yes, we talked, and he keeps me updated when Sehun is drinking on his bar. And Jongin is the reason why Sehun and I talk. "Boyfriend? Does he have a boyfriend?" I asked, and Jongin nodded.

"Yes! I forgot to tell you, his boyfriend named Luhan." Jongin said, and I nodded.

"Oh right, come with me. I will introduce you to Baekhyun." I said, and Jongin and Kyungsoo followed me. I approached Baekhyun and put my arm around him. "Hey!"

"I smell something." Jongdae said and looked at Kyungsoo, "Looking do you think there?" Kyungsoo said to Jongdae, and we all laughed together, "This will make me mad right away! There's no such thing as that, Sis! Is it bad to look at your size because you're cute?" Jongdae said.