#17

Chapter 18: Surprise

--

"And why don't you go home last night?" Minseok immediately asked.

"Tell me! Are you pregnant?!" Jongdae asked while his hand on his waist.

Baekhyun chuckled and immediately sat down on the sofa. Minseok and Jongdae immediately stood beside him. Most likely, gossip.

"What happened?" Minseok asked.

"Spill the tea!" Jongdae said. Baekhyun frowned and laughed slightly.

"Are you reporters? I'm sorry, I have a talent fee--Ouchie!" Baekhyun shouted when Jongdae suddenly tapped him. "WHAT HAPPENED?!" Jongdae shouted, and Baekhyun covered his ears.

"Secret, no clue, you shit is blue." Baekhyun teased. Minseok smirked because Jongdae was about to faint.

"By the way, where's Sehun?" Baekhyun's topic changed, and the two fell silent. "Sehun?" Minseok said. "Ah... Sehun-"

"HE'S GONE AWAY! HE'S GOING FAR BECAUSE HE DOESN'T LIKE YOU ANYMORE!" Jongdae sighed, Baekhyun gasped. He was about to stand when the light suddenly went out, and he looked at the door.

He saw Sehun carrying a cake. When the light came on, Minseok and Jongdae smiled. At the same time, Sehun was looking at Baekhyun. Baekhyun immediately stood up and approached Sehun.

"Happy Birthday...Baekhyun." Baekhyun almost cried because he can't remember that it's his birthday today. He smiled at Sehun, Jongdae and Minseok.

"I wish...Sehun will find that person who will give the love he deserves..." Baekhyun wished and blew out the candle at the same time. Minseok and Jongdae applauded, when Sehun put down the cake, Baekhyun immediately hugged him. A tight hug.