#24

Chapter Twentyfour: Luhan

SEHUN

I just received the Invitation from Baekhyun. I don't know what to do. It's been three weeks that I haven't shown up with them. I must calm my mind, and things are happening too fast. I found out he was pregnant, and now he's getting married. How can I fucking believe this?

I still feel the pain. I loved Baekhyun...and I wish I didn't love you this much.

--

Sehun stood in front of the trash can for a long time while holding the Engagement Party Invitation sent by Chanyeol. Sehun tightened his grip on it and finally threw it in the trash.

He immediately got dressed and went to the Bar, where he goes night every night. Sehun was greeted by employees there who you can tell he's already a regular customer.

"Oh! Our most handsome customer is here again!?" A barista greeted him with a smile. He didn't know it, but it always talked to him.

"Whiskey." Sehun ordered, and the man nodded, "Looks like you have a problem." Sehun looked at the barista. "If I do, it's none of your business," Sehun replied coldly.

"This one, it's insulting. They're right. There's a new regular that's very mean." The man said, laughing. "What's your name? I'm Jongin." Sehun frowned, and a drinker drank Jongin's served whiskey.

"Sehun." The barista smiled, "So, you can tell me what's your problem." Jongin's offer. "No thanks, I can handle myself," Sehun replied coldly and signed Jongin to put more on what he was drinking. 

"You know Sehun. If that's a problem with love, I'm an expert there! Do you know Park Chanyeol? That's my best friend! He came here when he had a problem. You know I'm an advice expert." Sehun raised an eyebrow and focused more on Jongin. "Really?" Sehun said, and Jongin nodded.