#14

Chapter Fourteen: Let the rain wash away all the pain from yesterday.

BAEKHYUN

"Good morning, Baekhyun." Minseok greeted. I smiled. This is the first day I have been with them at home. I sat down on the chair, and Minseok fixed the dining table, and I was about to get up, but he stopped me.

"Sit there. I just made us breakfast," Minseok said smiling. I smiled, and when he finished serving the dished. He sat down in front of me. "Where is Jongdae?"

"He left early. He said he had a job interview," Minseok replied. I didn't say anything, so I just nodded. "By the way, Baekhyun..." I looked at Minseok. "Thank you for accepting us." I smiled.

"It's nothing. Don't worry." I replied, "I forgot, a man came here earlier. He gave me a box." Minseok stood up and handed me the medium-sized box.

"Is he your boyfriend?" Minseok asked. I coughed and immediately opened the box.

It's a box of roses.

'Good morning Baekhyun-ssi! Sorry I didn't chat or message you. How are you? Yah, eat your breakfast, alright? Let's have a date later.

Love,Daehyun ♥ '

Baekhyun smiled and immediately closed the box while Minseok smirked, "I knew it." Minseok said, teasing. "He's not my boyfriend hyung..." Baekhyun said, looking down while embarrassed. "If he's not your boyfriend yet so, soon to be?" Baekhyun shook his head. "None of the above." Baekhyun laughed and ate happily with Minseok.