"nothing can come between us"

Yup starting weekly updates for this story for now on because idk im kinda in a typing mood today since legacies tomorrow. Here little short chapter i guess
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Josie pov-

The car ride with rebekah, Marcel, and hope was very fun, i talk to rebekah about fashion and all bad stuff hope did as a child.

When pulled up parking lot Mystic grill everybody already here, going into the grill we see all of them already seated at a large table in the back. I end up sitting in middle of freya and hope waiting.

"So Josie tell us about yourself...i heard your some kind of witch" marcel asked.

" yes, im a siphon Gemini witch" i said

"Excuse me for this dumb question what is that never heard of siphon" elijah said

"The Gemini coven is made up of siphon witches, wizards, and heretics meaning that we don't own our own magic we have extract from sources like supernatural creatures or objects"

"I heard that coven don't exist no more"  kol said

"I and my sister are the last Gemini witches with exception of our psychopath uncle who locked up somewhere. I have been chosen to be the leader Gemini since discovering my uncle ways" i said

"Interesting" davina says

"My mom has been traveling the world to find solution for the Gemini fusion"

"What a fusion" keelin asked

"Well to cut all other stuff the fusion is the merge ceremony and the stronger one absorbs the other, and claim power at the end the weaker twin dies as result new coven leader, but we all know who gonna lose since im already leader"

"That's dark a little"

"No what's dark is that i one upon a time wanted to do the merge sooner so i can absorb her power. Tell me more about you all" i asked

"Well all of us still live is New Orleans since only city that we really see ourselves living at" marcel said

"I and davina travel a lot around the world to get away from the boring people" kol said earning a slap on the arm.

We talked longer until waitress come over to our table get our orders . After a few minutes he came back with the food.

"And here is the salad and burger for the pretty lady" he said making the whole table go silent.

"The pretty woman has a girlfriend" hope said in threatening tone showing her golden eyes. I took her by the hand and whisper "calm down love" the waitress walked away.

"That was flirting with you" hope said

"  yeah i know but im with you and i only love you, so change your eyes back ocean blue for me" i said kissing her on the cheek.

Hope eyes turn back to normal color, and when i turn back i realized her family witnessed the situation. The whole table was shocked how easily i could calm her down.

We all ate our food then head back to the cars to go back to the school. The whole ride was a little quite but we finally at the school, we entered the school meet a very angry alaric.

"JOSIE SALTZMAN I FORBID YOU TO DATE HOPE SHE NOT GOOD FOR YOU Especially BEING AROUND HER DO  Family DO YOU FORGET ALL STORIES ABOUT WHAT THEY DID ME AND YOU AUNTS AND UNCLES" alaric yelled pointing at the mikaelsons.

"I just got here and you are already doing this with me? Really dad you need make a scene in hallway about this in front students" i said using my magic pin him to closes wall and that's when everybody stopped in hallway.

Listen here father you nor lizze can control who i wanna be with it not none of your business, and second don't try make mikaelson's look like bad guys for killing people you, my aunts, and uncles killed people as well except bonnie she only reason all of you not corpse" i said stopping the spell walking away.

"I do anything make you see she monster like her father" he said

"That can cone between us well...nothing can come between us not even your lies" i said grabbing hope leading her to her dorm room so we can talk.