chapter 15"transformation"

Sorry for the wait i had things to do before writing this chapter. I hope you enjoy this chapter of Forever.

Josie pov-

After this morning talking with Hope and her family I and Hope went back to the Salvatore school. After dealing with some stuff i went to breakfast but my head started hurt so i decided get some juice and apple from the cafeteria and go to the library since it was quieter. I went library start reading about wolf mates until i was late for class, so i rush out in hurry until i bumped someone shoulder.

"WATCH WHERE YOU GOING ASSHOLE!" I yelled at person who bumped me. I looked up and it was Hope looking at me concerned.

"Im sorry baby, i didn't see you" i said stuttering.

"I was just looking for you since i bit you yesterday night, are you okay?" He asked.

"IM FINE" i yelled, forcefully removing her hand from my arm. My eyes turned red and all of sudden i felt so angry at Hope that i want to rip her face off right here.

"You're not tonight a full moon so i know how you feel at this second. Strength, speed, agility, senses, and emotions increase for wolves especially us.

"I feel so bad like i cant control it" i said

"I know love, i'll let you know that we don't have go class today, you have go room and control yourself until night, i don't need see you kill someone on accident" she said. Hope took me to my room, i lay down looking at the celling thinking.

How the hell Hope control it so well

Hope pov-

I finished walking Josie to her room i decided go to cafeteria get something. I was going down the hall until i ran into Alaric.

"Shouldn't you be in class Hope" he said looking at me seriously.

"Shouldn't you be in your office drinking half bottle of whiskey still mourning loss of your wife that died years ago. Serious note I and Josie not going to class since its full moon and it dangerous for us just go class we might end up hurting someone" i said.

"I wanted say im sorry for calling you and your family murders and stuff i hope you and Josie could forgive me"

"Its fine i understand" i said

" when its time take her to the forest for her transformation, I'll, lizzie, and rest your friends be there support" he said walking away. Surprise with change of heart by whatever.

Few hours later-

I and Josie doing our homework eating watermelon and drinking blood, but i could tell she couldn't really concentrate at all. After doing our homework it was almost 9 at night and the sun had gone down; Josie eyes began to change color and go back normal several times, she was pacing around the room with her arms crossed.

"Come on baby its time go to forest" i said getting up from the floor grabbing her hand.

"Alright lets go" she nervously said.

We came out the school back heading towards the forest, we went deep in the forest where some lights and people are standing. It was Alaric, Lizzie, Jed, Kaleb, Rebekah, Kol, Freya, Keelin, Nik, Elijah, and Marcel.

"What are you all doing here is it dangerous for yoh be here for wolf transformation" Josie said

"Did you possibly think we miss your first transformation little sister?" She said hugging her.

"Dont worry, were deep in the forest and rest wolves are transforming in the school dungeon" Alaric said making Josie glare at him.

"THIS ABOUT TO BE EPIC!" Mg said taking out his phone making everyone glare at him

"Sorry about him this very exciting for him" Kaleb said patting mg back. Elijah didnt say nothing but gave me a bottle thay she gave to me.

"Drink babe" i said. Once she took it her bones start to break, causing her to fall to the ground screaming loudly. I walked infront of her and knelt down.

"It be over soon Josie" i said running my hands through her fur that's growing.

" I.. Cant it hurts to much" she said sobbing. In moments you could hear cracks and her body bend making her scream. She opens her mouth showing her large fangs.

"Oh baby" i said shedding a tear. Looking away for a moment.

Once I looked back at Josie she ready closed her eyes for a moment then opened them showing a dark red color. Her hands quickly turned into paws, fingernails turned into sharp claws. Her bones began break faster causing her to howl. Within seconds she turned into a tall black wolf.

She completed her transformation.

She approached me and smelling me, i stretched my hand towards her head and caress her fur.

"You are such beautiful wolf" i said. She immediately pounced on me leaving me lying on the ground, everybody quietly watched the scene unfold waiting for something bad happen when she started licking my face.

"That's enough Josie" i said between laughs. She stepped away from me instant i said that. I got up from the ground took off my jacket and shoes.

"What are you doing Hope?" Lizzie said turning her head in disgust.

"I want to be with my mate, my wolf wants it" i said.

"Then go be with her" Freya said with a smile. Before anyone could say anything i had already transformed.

Narrator pov-

Both began to run deep in the forest together, leaving the rest shocked by the situation they had experienced.

"How did she transform that fast? I thought takes wolves hours to transform" Kaleb said breaking the silence

" thanks to Hope it was fast" Alaric said.

"Weird" lizzie said

"I agree" Kol said.

"They're not strange, they just love each other" Freya said.

"Why was Josie eye color red" Alaric asked.

"Since they share each other powers she gained Hope wolf eye color making her equally strong as Hope but not really" Freya said.

"What red means" Marcel asked.

"I explain another day that might take long while" Freya said walking away