Prologue

In the Forbidden Forest...

???: ALRIGHT HOLD IT!

Narrator/Me: Alright! What gives?

Flowey: Let me tell the story for a bit? Come on you left me out for like-I don't know! Too long?

Me: I know you get mad but Infection! Seriously? Can we just get rolling!?

Flowey: First off. I am Flowey NOT Infection! Second, I need to at least say what happened before you move on. Alright? Jeez you can't let the Flower speak now can ya?

Me: Fine but don't take too long dude. Cuz I know you make some version of a long Monologue.

Flowey: I won't, I promise.

Me: Alright Infection! Also that's you Alternate Name that's what.

Flowey: Ok! Wait...

Me: Bye dude! *Portals out of the room*

Fwoosh

Flowey: Oh.. *Sigh* Hey there! I am here to tell you what happened in the last time you came to visit! Ok how bout we just summarize what happened in the last visit.. *Pulls out a board* We remember Sans used to be a friendly, happy, and good brother to Papyrus.

*The Board shows Sans sleeping with honey mustard and Papyrus yelling at him*

Flowey:*Clicks button*

*An images of Sans being with Gaster appears*

Flowey: He and Gaster were attempting to do a project called Serum-461. It was to be a surprise by Papyrus' 18th birthday. They have worked on it for a good handful of years. It was to boost Sans' Stat for HP, DEF, and ATK.

Click

*Image shows of Sans attacking Undyne as Wolf*

Flowey: Things didn't end well. He became a Beast called The Wolf do to the Serum-461 being Unstable. By the time Sans realized it and wanted to Confess to Gaster, *Clicks button to show an image of the Core's destruction* sadly, it was too late.

*Shows an Image of Frisk falling*

Flowey: A year later.. a human entered the Underground. Which I was there for!

Me: *Through a small portal* NO RANTING!

Flowey: *HISS*! *With calmer expression* Anyway.

*Image of Sans and Frisk Meeting*

Flowey: Sans attempts to befriend the human after making a promise to the Ruins-Caretaker. He even ended up offering to take them to Grillby's! But Papyrus on the other hand through all the time that passed since the incident. He was worried about his brother.

*Image of Sans with the white irises*

Flowey: Papyrus knew something was wrong with him and tried ways to find it. While Sans grows more isolated from his brother and more aggressive gradually with time. The Serum-461 effects mental and emotional stability the most. It only effects the physical part in a way to lose control of transformation, cause increase in appetite, and also increases speed, power, reflexes, tracking-

Me: GET TO THE POINT!

Flowey: *Angrily* WELL IF YOU DIDN'T GET SPECIFIC DETAILS ON HIS STATS..IT WOULD'VE BEEN SHORTER! *Calmed* Anyways.. during that timeframe all of this happened Alphys and Mettaton were watching through the All Knowing Cams. Mettaton used it to make a show called Hunters Vs. The Wolf etc. and found out it was Sans blah blah. Alphys eventually saw Sans murder Undyne cuz Papyrus found out Sans was The Wolf and told her after seeing him attack Frisk. Yada yada emotional moment. Papyrus tries to find Sans and Frisk follows him while Chara keeps on telling Frisk to RESET to save the Monsters by changing her choices. Frisk refuses eventually leading that Sans goes to kill Mettaton and Mettaton has a heroic moment then dies. Alphys runs into Papyrus and try to flee but Sans already caught up and does a "sike" moment. He tries to kill Alphys but ended up killing Alphys and Papyrus, cries, has high HP, DEF, and ATK, and Frisk has dramatic moment and had to choose. She finally decided to Reset and she went back to square 1.

Me: See? That wasn't so hard now was it?

Flowey: **** you.

Me: Don't make me add Fresh in here!

Flowey: Well I don't FUNKING care now do I? Wait..who the HECK did that-? What in the name of-?!

Fresh: Ya better calm down broski. Swearing is not allowed.

Me: Tell me about it. Anyways as I was saying.

It's been several RESETs later. Frisk (has died partially but also) has been doing it to save the Monsters who were killed over and over. Sans on the other hand hasn't changed at all. Each RESET his power somehow is the same. It doesn't go back to 1 HP, ATK, DEF.. it keeps adding with each attack he blows. No one knows what Gaster used that allows this to happen, maybe unintentional? Purposefully by chance? Either way, Monsters don't remember the RESETs but a handful can. The only way to remember is to have something from the last to remember in the present...Sans has been remembering the most.. except for 1 memory. That memory is locked up in Unstable and only Unstable can release it.

But there is also others who want to release something other than 1 memory...

..and They are out there...