Play Anew

Somewhere outside the code...
Out of reach but still within...

A figure unknown but known to all Creators...

It sits in front of the [Censored] looking out at the [Censored] and seems to be reviewing over it's latest timeline...

???: At least I reached this far...but what would happen if I just switched routes? Will I be able to get to the ending faster? I guess I will never know until I try it out! After all "They" can do anything that I ask so far.
*It begins to press some [Censored] of the [Censored]*

Player: Let's Play Again. =)

...

Back in the Underground at Waterfall...Sans has finally arrived and seems to feel a...disturbance in the air..

Sans: Been a while since I came here.

*He began reciting jokes to himself*

Sans. "Water you doing by yourself Kiddo?" ... Maybe? How bout-

*Sans stops in his tracks suddenly as soon as he spots the Dust*
*Beyond the small pile of Dust was a trail of Dust ahead leading further into Hotland*

Sans: *lightly "sweats"* Didn't the kid go this way? *steps closer*

*A silent ring fills the air causing an extreme uneasiness inside of Sans*

Sans: I need to go find Preyson. *He first begins to walk then bursts into a sprint* SONNY! SONNY! SONNY COME HOME!

*Sans continues to run down the path of Waterfall*
*He noticed there are more and more piles of dust and some even float and flew past him in the air*

.....

Almost around the end of Hotlands Frisk and Chara and little Sonny are having issues of their own....

*You are in a panicked state after seeing all the blood and dust on your hands*

Frisk: AHHHH! What happened?! When-why-?
Chara. What is happening?! Why did you-when did-this wasn't you was it?
Frisk. I don't know! *Hyperventalates* Those poor monsters. I-I killed them.
Sonny. QUack-a-Wacka? (What do you mean?! You didn't touch anything. You just woke up like that!)
Chara. Sonny's right. You didn't do this. Heck, we were here the whole time Frisk.

Frisk. Wait..are you actually telling me that you also seen this pop-up out of no where?
Sonny. Quacky Quack. (Yes! Why do you think we thought you killed them? You didn't it just went PLOP nasty nasty.)
Chara. SOnny is saying correct.

Frisk. Wait..weren't we in Hotland with Alphys? Why are we back in-

*You didn't get much time to finish that sentence when you hear a familiar voice*
*He is scared and worried..*

Sans:SONNY! Sonny! *Stops and sees Frisk covered in Dust and Blood* You..you did this.

*You panicked and tried to explain the gruesome look to the upset Monster*

*You were in un-successful*

Back in NightMare Castle..Nightmare Sans is just sitting in the throne room looking through the View Portal smiling...

Nightmare: Well Well Well...that's new. The Kid wakes up to see the Crime "They committed". Now he has no choice.

*The Murder time trio are in the throne room with Nightmare*

Horrify. Hey boss? Why are we in the room right now? IS IT TACO TUESDAY!? *Smiles hopefully*

Dusty. Don't bring your hopes too high. Horrify. You know there was never a taco tuesday.
Killer. Anyways, why are we here boss? Is that new guy coming yet?

Nightmare: Yes..yes he is. He is at the brink now. I am going to also let you know I dealt with the Swappy Boy.

Dusty and Killer: *Stare at Horrify*

Nightmare. No. I didn't feed him to Horrify.

Dusty. *Sighs with relief*

Killer. *Groans in disappointment but silent relief*

Horrify. Then where is the Swap?

Nightmare. None of your business is it? Just get ready for a hostile capture alright?

MTT: Yes sir.

*The Murder Time Trio walk out*