Chapter 1: A Small Dream

In the Forbidden Forest....

Sans: I am getting tired of doing the same routine...over and over...and over...and over. Kill, cry, leave, kill again if I am in the mood. Then the reset. Watch everything go downhill. *Casually kills a bunny with one white bone* But yet... it never gets old in a way? Let me Check on myself.

*Sans: 2,000HP, 1,500 ATK, 1,500 DEF*
*Recently had Outbreak*
*Seems to be getting bored*

*Flowey appears*
Flowey: Hey there buddy! Remember me by chance?

*Sans faces towards Flowey and glares*
Sans: Infection? What do you want? *He says this while eating the bunny*

Flowey: *Sinister* I came here to congratulate you ya know. I also know we are the same Sans.

*Sans has finished eating the bunny and left the bones on the ground*
Sans: *With an even more deadly stare* We are not the same Infection. Don't even dare say we are at all.

*In the distance a group is shouting about The Wolf*

Sans: *Smiling* Heh. So they finally think they got it right this time? Welp. *gets up* Time to get going. *starts to walk away* *stops* Oh. I almost forgot.
Flowey: You changed your mind already? Finally!

*Sans tears Flowey out of the ground which tore some of his roots*

Flowey:*In Pain* GAHHHHHHHH!!
Sans:*Calmly* I always wondered what it would be like to eat a talking flower. Is it weird? Is it calming? Is it flavorful?

*Flowey is breathing heavily due to the liquid that appears as his blood is seeping out a bit*
Flowey: YOU NO GOOD PIECE OF S-

CHOMP

*He didn't finish his sentence due to the fact that Sans already bit his head off*

Sans:*With a frown while chewing* Hmph. More weird than flavorful. *Smiles with a dark expression* Welp better also rid that group if they even bother. *Swallows?*  How bout I go see how they are now. *Proceeds to walk toward the angry squadron* Let's see how long they can last this time.

At the Skeleton Household...

Frisk: No matter how hard I try he keeps going back to the pit. I want him to see that there's hope.
Chara:*Flatly* You won't embrace the fact that he's gonna be forever in the cycle, will you?
Frisk:*Firm and Polite* *Expression in certainty* Nope. But you can't believe it's forever either. *While waving a finger in the air* Like my math teacher's inspirational poster said: "Math may not teach us how to add love and minus hate. But it does give us hope that every problem can have a solution!"
Chara: *Confused* How is that relevant?
Frisk: I have been DETERMINED to see Sans become full of hope that he is not a Monster-uh *Anime Sweat* Beast. *back to a DETERMINED expression* I believe that this problem has a solution! I know he can be an amazing guy if he just can be his friendly chuckling self that Papyrus had told me stories about. Well..Past Papyrus.*A little Conflicted* This Papyrus seems worried and not at ease, also I need to figure out how to free the Underground.
Chara:*Slightly oozed expression* Woah easy Frisk. One adventure at a time! *Back to normal expression* First we need to convince the Underground that The Wolf isn't a threat. Then we can actually have room to breathe for a bit and have Papyrus not worry this time.
Frisk: The issue is that Sans can remember and Papyrus can't.
Chara: How's that an issue?
Frisk: Papyrus needs his memory so he can be able to think at our level. Right now he's all shaky and a wreck! Past Pap wasn't like that! *Stands up* Our job now is to jog his memory! If Sans can why not Papyrus? *Cheerful* And Alphys! Oh and Metta! I don't know about Undyne but it should at least make her wise enough to stop running around like someone yelled "Gold Rush".
Chara: Alright *Hops off couch* *With a flat expression turned to a weak smile* Let's go help Papyrus!