Red-193-[AT_RISK]: Special

Sans lays on the couch scrolling through the channels lazily barely glancing at each channel for more than 5 seconds...

Sans: No..no...no...hmmm...no...no. UGH! Isn't there anything good to watch for once?

Papyrus: SILENCE! I can't even concentrate with your pathetic whining!
Sans: Sorry Boss..just there isn't anything good to watch tonight.
Papyrus: Who cares?! Go outside and do something other than lie there like the useless brother you are!

Sans shortcuts off the couch and heads towards the door and does a rude gesture before slamming it behind him so he can have a headstart from getting caught by his brother

The sky glows a hint of red like everyday it does in Snowdin and a sense of hostility in the air as usual with the monsters refusing to show compassion or any sign of weakness towards another as Sans walks the road to the spot he meets with "someone".

Sans:Psst! You there?

Frisk: Yea?

Sans: Good.. so what were you trying to tell me yesterday? Cuz I am supposed to be pretending you don't exist right now.

Frisk: Well..it has to due with the 'Verse..there's another one.

Sans: ...Tch..what is it now?

Frisk: I dunno! I didn't get to have the green light to visit. It is a new AU after all.

Sans: And you are telling this now? With barely any details?

Frisk: Hey! You are the one who told me to keep you posted for "red flags" *Does Gesture to compliment*

Sans: I know! After what happened to that neighbor of this "Verse ...

Frisk: You are on edge?

Sans: No!

Frisk: Mhm.

Sans: I am serious! *Speaks in a more unconvincing tone*
Frisk: *Stares at Sans with pure disbelief*

Sans: OK! A little! But you could do better than sit here with barely nothing.

Frisk: Doesn't matter now. You still have to realize not all AU's are up to date with the facts such as AU's can visit another or that there are others in General! Remember our first encounter?
*Sans Shifts himself in a better position to sit down in the snow since he was kneeling when he arrived*

Sans: How could I forget? Almost killed that grinning weirdo!
Frisk: You mean the grinning weirdo that was yourself?
Sans: *Blushes in embarrassment* Let's not connect dots. But yes. He looks..soft and stupid.
Frisk: You lost that fight after you saw the baby blue one.
Sans: Weak.
Frisk: AND the lovesick one.
Sans: We are not talking about that guy.
*Sans shudders at the memory when the Lovesick Sans arrived*

Sans: So when are you visiting it?
Frisk: Once they get the knowledge and digest it. After all they just existed and Classic hasn't reached their Sans yet. So..I was thinking-

Sans: No.

Frisk: B-But WHY?!

Sans: You are too soft on monsters and if it is highly dangerous you'll be eaten alive.

Frisk: I CAN HANDLE MYSELF! How do you thinking I stopped you guys?

Sans: Yea..*Mutters* Until you Resetted it again

Frisk: When are you going to forgive me? I told you I DIDN'T DO IT!

Sans: Then why are we here? AGAIN?

Frisk: ...I dunno..they left me alone..

Sans: SIGHS Ok..you can go..ON ONE CONDITION.
*You looked excited until the last part Sans says*

Sans: I am coming with you when Classic gives the Green Light.

Frisk: UGH! *Flops onto the Snow* NOO!
Sans: *Smirks* Heheh..Take or leave it sunshine cuz you ain't goin unless I am too.

Frisk: What happened to saying I am capable? Sounds like you are doubting me now!

Sans: Never said that. Just saying I am coming. After all..Classic did say at least 2 people if they visit the new AU's Either me OR You ain't goin.

Frisk: HA! That's where you are wrong I can take PAPYRUS!
Sans: What happened the last time you did that? Hm?

Frisk: He set the builing on fire.
Sans: Exactly...and when you took Metta? Alphys? Flowey?

Frisk: FLOWEY DID NOTHING WRONG!
Sans: Wrong. He couldn't protect you from all the attacks.

Frisk: Well-
Sans: And don't say Undyne cuz we both know what will happen.
Frisk: Ok you win.

*Sans began to stand up to leave with the conclusion in his head smiling*

Sans: You ain-
Frisk: You are coming with me.

*Sans froze at the spot shocked to hear the reply*

Sans: ...you're serious?

Frisk: Yup. We go together when it hits the green light. After all we are the Fells! What could be stronger than that am I right?

Sans: (Several but my mind doesn't want to think about it right now) Tch, Yea. Come on. Time for the daily.
*Sans helps up Frisk from the ground as they head to the usual spot to encounter Papyrus in the Underground*

[UnderFell: #193

Encountered:
Fell Sans
Fell Frisk
Fell Papyrus

Infliction Risk:
Fell Sans
Fell Papyrus

Safe Zoned:
????

Neighbors of Verse:
UnderSwap: #029-Currently finishing up Repairs

LustTale: #003
Save File: #2222
Reapertale: #164-Currently being Rebooted/Reset

HeroTale: #001

VillainTale: #001

[New]: H_A-V: 1/10000: Currently occupied

Multi Code Number: 2-9-19-14_23-8-4-7-12]

—--------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked the Special Story also little challenge for ya if anyone can decypher what the MCN says please comment down below!

What do you like about the WolfGene Series so far?
Who is your least favorite character?

(In somehow EXTREMELY Unrelated topic): In the Harry Potter book Series do you think Hermione and Harry were supposed to be the GRAND couple or do you think Ginny and Harry are the Fated couple?

Don't forget to vote!