Chapter 6: Will I break?

Undyne:*Face in confusion and uncomfortable* 1 that is disturbing..2 I am leaving now.
Sans: Your loss. *Shruggs**Begins to walk away* Oh wait a second. I need you far off from here for a bit.
Undye: Why?
Sans: I am bit early actually so I may need to practice something but Alphys said I can't show the Royal Guards yet.
Undyne: Is that why she's been acting weird lately?
Sans:*Lies* Yup. (After these many resets I think this is the easiest way to lie. Well, except Pap always checks so..)
Undyne: Well see ya around Squirt!

*Undyne walks away while Sans ends up turning around and summons a Blaster after she reached over 500 feet and prepares to-*

Papyrus: SANS!
Sans:*Turns around confused* Pap? What are doing all the way over here?
Pap: It doesn't matter! What were you doing prepping those Blasters for?!

*Papyrus has walked out of a bush and seems to be mad*
*He stomps over to Sans and begins to yell at him while Sans hangs his head low in shame*

Pap: I better not see this happen again alright Sans? Just because you don't like the name doesn't mean you have to attempt to Blast them away!
Sans: *Snickers* That sounded like a pun.
Pap: UUGHH! Promise me you won't cause anymore trouble?
Sans: Ok Pap. Right now I gotta go find Preyson and get to my post.
Pap:*Calmer* Alright. Here is my AMAZING spaghetti for the Human. They left it behind, and I don't want them to go hungry.
Sans: *Taking the container and tucking it into hoodie* Ok Pap. Plus, I think it'll be easy to find them soon. After the last time I had to track them down.
Pap: Last time? Since when did you have to track them down? They have been with us the entire time they stayed in Snowdin brother!
Sans:(Oh CRAP! That was last RESET!) *Awkwardly* Oh yeah. I mean like when we played some games. Heh heh. It was a game of Hide-n-seek tag. I should head to my post now Pap. *Begins to walk towards HotLands* See ya later.
Pap: No sleeping at your post! And tell Frisk that the GREAT Papyrus misses them!
Sans: *sighs* Sure Pap. *Smiles* Whatever you say, bro. *Continues to walk forward*

Farther into the Hotlands...

*You finally made it to the Laboratory*
*You decide to walk in*

Frisk: Wow, that is a big screen. Is that me? I look a little more tired than I usually am supposed to be.
Chara: FRISK! FOCUS!
Frisk:*Mentally upset and slight nudge* (Come on Chary! Let me at least take in the sights! We did just pass the great Undyne's clutches of death.) *Looks down the hallway* *whispers: It's pretty dark here. Might as well be quiet.* *Walks silently down the hallway*

*You see someone come out of a pair of sliding doors but aren't sure what it was that came out of those doors*

Click

*The lights turn on and a lizard like Monster is freaking out*

Alphys: AHH! You're here! I am not ready! I was expecting yo-you to c-come later! I can't belie-ieve you're act-tually here! Now. Like at this very moment!

Frisk: I am sorry! Would you like me to come back later, or-?

Alphys:*Shouts: NO!*calmer* I am sorry. It's just I got really really excited because..*SQUEALS* YOU ARE ACTUALLY HERE! It's an honor to actually see you. I may have been "observing" for a while.

Frisk: *Raises brows* Umm.
Alphys: Anyways since you're here let me explain..

*Alphys begins to explain her situation with Mettaton and a programming gone wrong and deeply apologizes to you*
*You say it's alright and try to take a step forward until-*

RUMBLE

Frisk: What was that?

Alphys: Oh no...

*The ground has began to quake knocking you off your feet*
*It stopped*
*The place is quiet for a-*

CRASH

Mettaton: OHHH yes!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's really short I've just noticed that I haven't published in a while.

Don't worry that's not all of Chapter 6 so I might do a repeat? I am not sure it's just I am trying to propel the story and had a block in the way. Fixed the issue though also I may not be posting very fast or often so expect some tardies. But tell me your thoughts though!

How do you feel after hearing Frisk's story?
What do you think about what happened to Flowey after seeing what..Gene did?
What do you think about the Vision Pap had?
Please let me know!
Vote and comment down below! Have a nice day.
Again sorry if it was shorter than usual.

733 words

Also I forgot to say that I am going getting close to one of the next pillars of the story so hang on please!