Chapter 9: Night Crawlers

Dusty: Uggggh. I'm borrrrrred. When is Horrify coming back?
Killer: When are you not going to?
Dusty: Haha. VERY funny.

*The Other 2 are sitting in an area used as the living room*
*Killer sharpens his knife then throws it*

Swiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish

Nightmare: Watch where you throw that thing. Or you will regret it.

Killer. Okay Boss. So..when is the new guy coming in?
Nightmare. Soon. Just wait.
Dusty. Can we at least do something? ANYTHING?
Nightmare. You can do your laundry.

*Dusty looks the other direction as something opens up the great doors of the castle*
*He sees a small skeleton slumped on Horiffy's shoulder*
*Horrify is bleeding a bit on his arm where Gene retaliated before going unconscious*
*Horrify walks up to Nightmare and waited*

Nightmare: Let me see his face...NOW.

*Horrify grumbles before showing the target's face to Nightmare*

Nightmare: *Examines Gene's Face and outfit* Hmm.. I think it's best to let him heal himself. We better make sure he is comfortable before we tell him.

*Dusty looks at Nightmare uneasily and confronts him*

Dusty: Hey, uh Boss? I don't think that is a good reason. Don't you think we should at least have a back-up? You know in case he tries to attack us? Look what he did to Horrify!

*Dusty points at Horrify Sans as they put the New Sans on the ground*

NM: NOT ON THE CARPET! ANYwhere but the carpet! Have you not understood the last time Horrify?

*Horrify rolls his eye and just walks down the hall and throws him into the temporary dungeons since the rest are getting cleaned*

Horrify: Night Night. See you later  Wolfie.

*Horrify Closes the door to the room where he placed WolfGene Sans*

A few hours pass by as the Sans laid there motionless regernating before he gets up in the new area....

*Gene wakes up with fear*
*He jumps onto his feet and looks around prepared for the Attacker*

Gene.*Angry* Where are you?!

*He looks around*

Gene.*Worried* Where am I?

*Gene walks around and examines his new location..*
*The room has a bed and a few dressers and 1 wardrobe*
*He opens the drawers and find nothing*
*He Opens the Wardrobe and also found nothing*

Gene. *Sigh* Well at least I can just relax for now.

*He walks to the bed and flops there*
*He flips onto his back and stares at the ceiling*
*He replays what happened at WaterFalls in his head*

A few hours later...

Nightmare is walking down the halls examining all the empty rooms one by one. The Castle is quiet as usual..besides the sounds of the noise his minions make when they settle in or hang out and brag how many kills they did for the week. He opens a door that leads down. He rarely goes down there so he just closes it and turns back down the hall.

Nightmare: Well I guess it's time to check on the new guy. Better now than later.

*Nightmare opens the door that holds the WolfGene! Sans only to see no one*

Nightmare: Where is that idiot. *Looks around* I know your in here! Stop hiding, I will find you.

*Nightmare!Sans takes a few steps forward into the room, one of his tentacles locking the door behind him before he-*

Gene: Get DUNKED ONNNN!

*The Sans reverses his Soul's gravity back to normal and squishes Nightmare!Sans in the process*

Nightmare: GAHHHH! GET OFF ME!

Gene: How about no. I ain't getting off until you tell me why in the world you trapped me here! *crosses his arms*

Nightmare: *Sigh* Sure, just get off me. Let's talk this out while I do a tour.

*WolfGene! Sans is hesitant at first but then he finally gets off of Nightmare before he tries to open the door*

Nightmare:(Monotone) Oh no. What ever shall I do? He is escaping.

Gene: See ya! GAH!

*Nightmare has caught Gene with one of his tentacles and seems to chuckle to himself as Gene started yelling hysterically on how much of a "jerk" he was*

Nightmare: You're an idiot if you think you could just run out of here. I'll just start the tour.

*Nightmare opens the door with his other tentacle while he carries WolfGene!Sans out of the room into the long dark hallway*

*Nightmare seems to ponder a bit on which way he should go to start the tour...but also what to say to convince the Sans he has stalked and captured that his recruitment is a necessity*

*He smirks as he took a left*

Gene: LET ME GO! If you don't I'll-

Nightmare: Dude, seriously you think threats will get you out of here? Look around you! There are walls of a place you don't even know, there are things you can't even see and there is..well me. As a guardian I suggest you stop squirming like a worm and just relax and enjoy the tour. At least for about... 10 minutes?

Gene: Ok.

*After a while of walking and Nightmare gesturing with his tentacles all the rooms and necessities of Stay for the Trio it was getting dull for WolfGene to even hear*
*Finally they arrived to the room where the other members waited*

Dusty: This is the new member that you wanted us to meet?! He's a midget!
Killer: Hmmm..I wonder how big your brain is then.

Dusty: WHY YOU-!
Horrify: *Smacks both of their heads* We are here to say hello to Wolfie!Not be mean hosts!
Nightmare: Thank you Horrify. See we can be rea-
Gene: YOU! YOU'RE THAT JERK WHO FREAKIN THREW ME HERE! *Eyes change into a more feral shape* GROWL
Nightmare: *Sigh* I think right now is where you guys just talk for a bit while I get things ready. Killer, come on.

*Killer stares at the new member and gives him a warning of look which always known to mean: Good Luck with that*
*And then walks to Nightmare's side as they leave to make a preparation*

Dusty: So..you are a WolfGene!Sans?

*Gene stares at Dusty!Sans in just total confusion before he replies with-*

Gene: What are you talking about?!

Dusty: You know..your AU?

Gene: uhhhhhhh.......I don't play video games often?

Dusty: I mean your Universe's name! The code? The title?!
Gene: (O_o) what?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Sorry it has been a while. Just roadblocks so I had to re-read to remember what I was doing  😅 Don't worry I am going to try to pick up the pace. 

What do you think about the Story so far?

What do you wish would/won't happen?

Who's your favorite so far?

Please comment on the question or down at the bottom!

(1067 words)

TvT again sorry.