Your Turn

(This is just a drawing of a regular ink I made.)

Hey guys, been a while since I left one of these messages into the book. I wanted to know where YOU guys/gals want to go.

Yes we are at the point where WolfGene!Sans is now in a Custody of The Murder Time Trio and Nightmare!Sans and has no idea how to get out for the time being. Also, we know -if we backtrack- Papyrus finally remembers after saving Frisk who was experiencing their own issues before the battle with Sans. 

Frisk has gone from their usual Pacifist route to Genocide and due to this is rewinded back to waterfall...like a type of glitch. Chara and Preyson of course know that it wasn't her who did it. Eventually, Sans noticed the Monster Dust and "confronted" Frisk over it. Leading to Nightmare sending Horrify to go get him. Before he finally got Gene to the portal he was bitten by the guy which lead to a knockout.

ALSO, (Sorry if I am crappy at chronological order) before Horrify went to get Gene, he runs into a Purple dressed Skeleton by the name Sanny. They flee and hide while they watched as Gene get taken away before they finally left to continue their journey.

(Yes I only summarized a few chapters..)

My question for all of you who read this is....

Where do YOU  want to go next?

Please comment down below! I am ready to hear anything, if it's visiting the copy 029 or somehow falling down code, I don't mind! I will include it in the next chapter!

See you there!

Edit: Just Comment here OR in any of the other Chapters beyond this!

-This idea may close on Jan. 26 2022-