Chapter 11.2: Chat

Two skeletons sit at the meeting room that Nightmare had forgotten about and decided to sit and talk. Killer Sans sits on the table as Nightmare sits in his wheelie chair pondering after Killer asked his question.

Nightmare: I don't know. We haven't had a new memeber in a while ever since Cross. So thoughts on a "new room" is kind of hard to decide.

Killer: But you have a whole castle!

Nightmare:Yea. A whole Castle. Do you think I can navigate this place? I didn't even know this room EXISTED!

Killer leans a bit to the side as he twirls his knife before chucking it at the wall.

CRACK!

Nightmare: And for the fall back. I don't have one.

Killer stares at Nightmare with disbelief at this.

Killer: Do you know what you are doing right now?

Nightmare shifts a bit in his seat at the question before taking in a long breath and sighs.

Nightmare: Not completely but I got a good idea what we can do. First I am going to have to convince him to stay. While I am doing that I want you to tell the others to think of things you guess can train him on.

Killer: Ok. What do you want us to train him on?

Nightmare: Break him. Break him as far as you can. Break him mentally, physically..emotionally until he has no sense to want to go back. I think he should be able to handle it. We need to see his limits.

Killer gets off the table heading to the wall and pulls the knife out. The wall crumbles a bit and somehow bends back to normal. He then walks up to Nightmare and pats him on the back.

Killer: Alright. I am guessing I get the best one?

Nightmare: ...Just go.

SHORTEST WRITTEN: Here ya go!
-w-
Please Vote & Comment