chapter 5

At last Anirudh writes a letter ..
Bondita,
Kaisi ho tum .mein thik hi aur Yaha pr sab thik hai...
Tumhe Kisi BHI cheez ki jarurat ho to muje batana ...
Dost Bana liya honge ab tk to tumne ...
Muje pata hai tumhe dost banane ki jarurat hi nhi PADI hogi vo to ek chamakta sitara jiske pass koi BHI khicha chala Jaye ..
muje APNI bondita pr Pura vishwas hai vo achse APNI sehat aur padhai Ka dhyan rakhegi...
Aur ha fees ya kitaabo kharch mein samay samay pr bhijwa Diya karunga ...
Tumhe jab BHI MERI yad aye to phone ya Patra likhana mein tumhari saari pareshani Ka HAL dunga ...
Tumhara birristra babu
..
Anirudh..

At morning he posts the letter ...
..
Days are passing away...
..
Here bondita is coming out of her grief and sorrow of living family ...and continuing her study ..her willingness to study ...her passion her obedient nature and regulatory is impressing every teacher and her bond between payal and Parth had been deepening ..
she not only impressed teachers but her warden too ...as she was helpful kind punctual and lovely ...and used to respect everyone ..
...
....

As she had entered in mid term ..her exams are near for which she is preparing her best .. remembering that Anirudh will praise her for her achievement when she will inform him that she had gained good marks and completed all the remaining studies which had lost due to late admission ...

..
The letter arrives ...
Warden receive the letter ...
Warden : bondita bondita jaldi aao tumhare liye Patra Aaya hai ...
...
...
Listening this all the girls who are jeolous of her laughs and say ..
Dekho is pathra  Aaya hai ...
Hume Dekho hum sab phone se baat krte hai aur ye abh bhi Patra se baat krti hai
Shayad Iske Ghar walo ke pass ek phone kharidne tak ke paise nhi hai ...
..
par iske sapne Dekho ..
ise to asmaan chune ki khawaish hai ...jabki udhr Jane ke liye ek Acha SA support tak nhi hai ...
Laughs ...
..
..
Warden gets angry at this and shouts at them ..
Warden ...Sonali tumhe kitni bar Kaha hai bondita ke sath batmeezi nhi Karna ...vo bachi to tum sab ki apana dost manti hai pr tum sab USKO apmanit karte rehte ho ...
..
..
Bondita on listening about letter comes hurriedly ...
And overhears everything unfortunately...
..
Bondita..masi ..mere liye Patra Aaya hai ..don na muje please ..
( She never called warden as warden mam but used to say her masi which was also liked by warden as no other girl show the care respect and love which was given by bondita to her )
..
..
Masi vaise aap ki pata hai hai sabko APNI APNI kabiliyat pata Hoti hai ...
Jaise ki mere gharwalo ko ye pata hai ki me Acha aur Sundar Patra likhti hi shayad is liye unhone  muje Patra Likha ..
Kya he ki ye Kala BHI sabke Pas nhi Hoti kisike kiski to akshar hi yetne gande hote he ki vo khud hi na padh page to gharwale Kasi padhenge isliye shayad phone se baat Karna hi ek matra upay HOTA hai ...
..
..
After listening to the taunt given by bondita ...they get angry and leave from there ...
..
..
Bondita... Masi muje jaldi se do na Patra muje padna hai...
..
Seeing her becoming impatient ..
Warden laughs upan her cuteness and handovers the letter saying ...
..
Warden...ye lo beta tumhara Patra ..jao aaram se padh lo ....
..
They both share a wide smile with each other..
..
..
Upon getting letter in hand bondita runs with it on the place where she used to share her pain and overjoyed moments and everything the only place where she have peace of mind...which made her calm through the tired day ...
It was one and only the wide window which was situated at some distance away from everyone where the loud of crowd doesn't reach..
Where silence present ...
From the wide window the scene outside was too nice ... everywhere was greenery ...AT night the moonlight enters from the window giving peace to the soul ...making forgot every pain and sorrow giving a sigh o relief...
The seen becomes mesmerizing when it is a full moon day ...
In this days when she had to share something which she cannot share with either payal or Parth ...then she used to share  it with the moon watching from the window ...thinking that he is only one after Anirudh to share anything when Anirudh is not present with her ...
...
...
She comes to the window ...
And unfolds the letter and starts to read it ..
During reading letter she has many feeling coming together like pain of separation ...joy of well being ...
Happiness of remembering her when she is not present there ..
..
..
But this was the first letter she had received after leaving the house ...
So in happiness she holds the letter and sheding some tears ...
And is distrurbed by a voice calling from behind no other than payal for dinner ...
She keeps the letter secretly that no one can ever find it without her ...

And goes with payal...

After returning ...they are discussing about their exams which are on two days as she had late admission ..exams are near ...
..
..

Anidita  ...a new beginning (On Hold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें