ch23- Anirudhs possieveness (1)

All students pack their bags ...

Classteacher order them to sit in bullock cart in four that is four students with one teacher ...

As per the class teacher ordered everyone gets sitted in cart ..

Bondita parth payal and rudra decide to sit ...as they are about to move ...Anirudh ask them to come with him as he will joining them on place of teacher ..

Both climb the cart first and side in front of each other ...
And then boys ..

They are sitted in such position that bondita comes beside rudra and Parth besides payal...Anirudh is sitting beside the cart holder or cart driver ...

The journey starts
..
As rudra is sitting beside bondita ...Anirudh doesn't like it but it calm himself by thinking that they are of the age to enjoy everything ...and his anger is nothing but his protectiveness towards her ....as because of him sheany times had hurt herself ...

But In. Actual it was not like that ..
It wa Anirudhs possieveness towards her ...
Neither had rudra hurt her nor he wanted to but the circumstances unfortunately formed like that ...that Anirudh thought that it is only because of rudra...
He only justify rudra on behalf of fire incident and the injury of her leg ...but both incidents was not because of him...

After the journey started they start there conversation ..all this was also listenable to Anirudh as he was not far away but only 30 -40 cm way ..from them ...
Anirudh was listening to them very carefully...

Parth...ab kya pure raste yuhi hi chap chap baithe rehenge ...

Payal...nhi nhi aise kaise .
Hum sab milkar Kuch khelte hai

Rudra ...ha thik hai
Tum hi bata do payal kya khele

Payal ...mein ek word bolungi ...us pr mere able vala person that is Parth answer dega phir jab Parth question karega to tum answer dena phir tumhare question Ka jawab bondita segi Ayr Uske question Ka mein..

Rudra...ye to bohot bore sound Kar Raha hai..

Payal..nhi sun to lo pahle...
Me bs ek word bolungi phir mere bolte hi Jo tumhare man me aye vo tumhe bolna Hoga phir vo chahe Kuch BHI ho..
Phir again same process...

Bondita was silent upto yet engross in her dream land of getting married again to her pati babu...
And going her sasuraal in same way..

Rudra ...ok start then

Payal..bullock

Parth ...cart
..
Pen

Rudra ...pencil
...
Page

But bondita was still silent ...
Rudra calls her..but she doesn't respond .
Payal shooks her hand and bring her back..

Bondita ...ha ha kya hua

Rudra ...Maine tumse Kuch Pucha tha bondu tum Kaha kho gayi

Bondita ...ha ha bs Kuch Soch rahi thi pr ab nhi sochungi ...

Chalo continue kare...

Rudra...chain

Bondita ..locket
..
Mother

Payal...I miss her
..
...bestii

Parth...bondi payal
...
...heart

Rudra...love
....
..your love

Anidita  ...a new beginning (On Hold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें