ch 52 - in calcutta

wiliam family has now upto yet had been like bonditas family ...

soon days pass by and now this is the last year of bondita in london to complete her degree where as parth only needs 6 months more to complte his degree but he decides to start his profession from here only so he decides to live in londoon for two more years so as payal too will complete her remaining two years and she will too help and learn everything there under his guidance ...

days are passing, in some days bondita will be a barriester ...

days passed away in a blink of an eye .....

****************************************************************************************

anirudh had come out with a bag from his room ...

kaka -are anirudh kaha ja rahe ho beta , batao to sahi ...

anirudh -kaka court ke kaam se jana hai calcutta bohot jaruri hai  aur jald hi uski sunvai hai ..isliye bina bataye hadbadi me nikal raha tha ...

kaka - acha acha thik hai , pr aram se jana aur kuch jarurat ho to hame batana ,

anirudh - kaka kya main ab baccha hu jo ap muje aise bol rahe ho ...

kaka - bache kitne bhi bade ho jaye ma baap ke liye vo bache hi rahe hai ..aur kya hum tumhare pita saman saman nhi hai , isliye tum hamare liya hamesha bache hi rahoge samaje 

anirudh - ha kaka thik hai , ab main nikalata hu bohot jaruri hai jaldi jana ...

anirudh had reached calcutta ...

but during his way to calcutta he sees a large crowd on the road rounding around a scene from where some noises were coming so anirudh goes towards the croud and moves forward to see what the matter actually is ...

anirudhs pov 

when i went ahead through the crowd to see what was happening  i was dumbstrucked , i cannot believe what i had seen , this was the first time i had seen such thing , that too she is a lady , i mean the person is a lady , and when everyone was started to disperse from there even the the same lady , that time i was just shocked how it can happen because after disperse of everyone she too moved but to my shock she climbed the british carrier  , i cant undertstand what was going on now because the person lying on the floor was of low category in everyones view not mine and the lady who protested for him was a british girl how this could happen i wondered . actually britishers never show any sympathy or humanity to indians and this lady just some minute ago had supported an indian that too of lower caste which was a quite undigestable , and not only that she had worea saree yes it is not in bengal style but yet a classy north appearance she have , as like she is an indian too but how could an indian will be in british carrier , yes i hadnt seen the lady from front but only from backside,...but still she hadwon my heart or i should say impressed me a bit ...by her cionfidence , fierce and strong nature ...

i must appreciate her but upto i would have reached she just headed to her way  ...

authors pov 

when the british carrier was moving onthe road with 4 guards with their horses and in between the carrier which has two lady sated in side , and a man driving it ...

when the carrier was just moving suddenl a man came in between the way , the guards who were on their horses cme down and started beating him , two of them started puching him and this sudden attack made him horrified and he fell down on ground , all the four had now started kicking him vigoursly that he has bleeding and is wincing in pain ...

one lady from the carrier came out to see what was happening outside .

she saw the guards beating heavily to the man , she hurridely rushed there .

here anirudh also had came to front to saw the situation ..

the lady - stop it ...

stop everyone ...

guard stop beating on the command of her ...

she made the man sit properly and brought him some water and made him drink it , he smiled to her , she stood up with anger filled eyes .

the lady - why were you beating him,

one guard - mam he had come between our way 

the man - mem sahab mera dhyan nhi raha , mujhe ghar jaldi jana tha , mera bacha bimar hai , mujhe uske liye vaidh se dawai layi thi , ye dekhiye mere hath me vhi hai , isliye mera dhyan nhi raha ki ap ki baggi aa rahi hai nhi to main bich me nhi ata ,

the lady - why didnt you asked him the reason for coming in between , without asking or listening to him how could you beat him ,

one guard - mam he is a low caste bastard ....

he is cut off by the lady ...

the lady - hey mind your language first ...

and what it means that he is low caste so you should not listen to him ..

doesnt he seem human to you . 

or are you not humans to listen to him ...

she goes to the carrier and asks the other lady sitting to handover some thing and the other lady handed her some money ...

she comes to the man and gives him money and smiles to him ...

the lady - listen to my order now one of you will go with him and take a doctor with you and do the treatment of him and his son , and yes after returning i should be informed about the healths of both ...

Anidita  ...a new beginning (On Hold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें