Ch 44 going to London

...
Bondita thinks...
Everything happened happily and joyfully...

And soon 1 month pass by...
.....
....

Intermediate results were declared and top 3 students were permitted or awarded with scholarship and studies in the well reputed college of London which is as big as two to three villages as it contains all types of graduation degrees whether it is of doctorate or of lawyer ...whether of Engineers or teachers...
..

As usual ...first place was occupied by bondita and second by Parth ...and third was by rudra this time ....

Yes actually everyone was shocked but they was glad too that someone has the power to change anyone...

School authorities inform them about this and ask them if they want to be get fitted in the scholarship and college of London then they had to leave earlier so as to fullfill every forms and get adjusted there ...

Bondita Parth and rudra arrived at their dulhousie school...
For inquiring further information about admission...

Rudra rejects going to London ...on asking by the principal he says that he hadn't had any aim for going there instead he will be staying here with his grandfather...and as his grandfather is now sick he can't go leaving him alone ...

Principal ask him whether he want to give his place to anyone else or they should inform above authority about only two students...

Rudra answers that payal can be placed in his place as she wanted to become teacher and as she will be going with her husband then her studies will too get continued there ...

Principal and everyone smiles and the trio is. All set to leave ...

Anirudh also comes to payal s house as only two days had overed after marriage so bondita was at her house only...

Anirudh arrives ...

Anirudh...bondita tumhe pata hai na kal tumhe Yaha se. Nikalna Hoga ...
Calcutta se ship hai tumahri ...

Bondita...ha Barriester babu..
Muje pata hai..
Maine apna Saman BHI pack Kar liya hai...

Anirudh ...toh kal main tumhe yahi SE leke jaunga ...
Tumhara tulsipur aana aur vaha se Calcutta Jane me tum thank jaogi phir aage Safar bhi to Karna hai...isliye yehi raho mein tumhe yahi SE le jaunga ...

Bondita ...thik hai.....sadly as she can't get to meet her family...

Father unfortunately listens everything..

Father ...anirudh babu ..
Aap BHI yehi Ruk jayiye na ...
Kal phir se aane se Acha yehi theher jaiye. ..

Aur kapdo ki chinta at kijiye ...
Hum unka intezam Karwa lenge ...

Anirudh thinks yes this is his last chance before she will go to London when he can spent time with her ...

Anirudh ...thik hai Kaka ..
Main yehi rukh jata Hu...

Anirudh is shown the guest room ...
He gets fresh n up and comes downside and sees bondita arranging table for lunch...

Everyone had their lunch and bondita rushes to her room ...
Anirudh follows her and he too rush to her room...

Anirudh...bondita ...

Bondita...ha

Anirudh ...tumne achse sab Bhar liya hai na...
Mera MATLAB Kuch chut to nhi Raha na Dekh lo....

Bondita ...nhi birristra babu ki h nhi chut rha hai....

Bondita to herself...chut to rha hai pr bata nhi Sakti ...
Aap ki chod Kar Jana pad rha hai...

Anidita  ...a new beginning (On Hold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें