ch 41 smiling bondita

...

After seeing anirudh and bondita ...

Payal....vo dono kitne ache lagte hai na sath mein ...

Parth ...ha kitne khush bhi he ...

Payal... kash ye phirse ek ho jaye ...

Parth ... ha ...

Mein bhi yehi wish karta hu

All started to leave ..

Anirudh ..chalo bondita ab tumhe bhi hostel jana chaiye ...

Bondita nods in yes ...

Bondita comes towards parth and payal...rudra had already left ...

Bondita ...chale payal ..

Payal ...ha chalo..

Parth and payal bed a good bye ...

While going out bondita hears a knowing of door ...

She stops and she again hears the same sound again ...she walks behind the sound and opens the door ...payal is too with her ..

As soon as she opens the sam comes out and being scared she hugs bondita...

Bondita too reciprocate her hug ..

Bondita ....what were you doing here ...

Broking the hug...

Sam... somebody had intentionally pushed me here in the dark room and locked it from outside ...

I am calling from many time but nobody heard it ...but you come to my rescue thank you for saving me

Bondita ...its okay but come now we will go to hostel and take rest ...you be better tomorrow ..

They reach to hostel ...

Anirudh too had arrived at his cottage ...

Bondita after getting fresh ...

She is standing in the same window describing the todays ethentic party to moon or I [author] say sharing it with moon...

After some time she returns to her bed or place and is smiling widely without reason rememvbering how anirudh hold her waist how he praised her for her looks today ... how he talked with her ...

How he asked her whether he is looking handsome only today or everyday and she too answered

Payal understands everything about the smile and thinks of a mischievness to do...

Payal....kya hua bondita ...tut oh bada musukura rhi hai ...

Koi pasand aa gaya kya ya paand tha vo mil gaya ...

Bondita smiles shyly making her eyes narrow such that saying her not to say so..

Payal... are bol na tujhe acha lagan a sir ne tere sath dance kiya phir tujhe apne hatho se roshogulla khilaya ..

Vaise tu badi lucky hai ..jis pe sari ladkiyan marti hai vo tujpe marta hai ....

Mera matlab sir bhi tujshe bohot pyaar kartey hai saaf dikhata hai ...

Vaise tum dono kab shadi karne vale ho ...

Tu barrister banana ke bad ya London jane se pehele ...

After listening to this her smile faded away ...

Payal too got confuse on sudden change in her expression ..

Bondita ... in serious tone ..

Tu jaisa soch rahi hai vaisa kuch bhi nhi hai ...mera aur unka vivah love marriage ya arrange marriage nhi tha ...there were some circumstances on which he had to get married to me ...

He had came to his friends marriage that day and .....

......and landed to marrying me unintentionally ...

[ she tells her the full history of her ]

Now I am his responsibility only ...I love him but he never loved me or I think may be never will he ...but I wish I will bva able to make a place in his heart ...I wish he too love me ...

But the fact is that he will be never of me ...

On that day when we celebrated our first marriage anniversary , he had got too much angry and he had said that I am his responsibility ...and I know whether the situation is worst or good he never lies whether the consequences affect or not he doesn't care for them but he always speaks the truth...

Listening to all this payal gets shocked ...

Payal...acha jo hua vo jane de ab so ja pata hai na kal se padhai aches se karni padegi agle hafte se final hai... seeming that she is normal...

Both of them go to bed ...

Payal to herself while going to sleep ...

Hume hasane wali , hume pyaar dilane wali , sab ko khush rakhne wali ...bondi ke jivan me bhagwan ne aise kyu likha ...kam se kam use ek to hope honi chahiye thi na ...ya phir bondi ka divorce nhi hona chahiye tha shayd aage jake bondi aur sir ke bich sab thik ho jata pr ab to ...

Main bhagwan se tere pray karungi bondi ...tujhe jivan mein itni khushiyan mile jitni tu soch bhi nhi sakti ...

She too sleeps ...

Exams take place ...

After exams one day rest is given and the next Day everyone's parents are arrived to take them to home ...

Payal father also had arrived ..

Payal father ask bondita to come with her ...

If she doesn't want then only for two days as a request by her papa ...

Bondita looks with the question towards anirudh and anirudhs smiles to her as liking giving her permission to go and stay with them for two days...

Anirudh...to himself ...main tumhe tummhare dosto se kaise dur rakh sakta hu ...aur ab toh payal ke papa mein tumhe apne papa dikhte hai ...to tumhe jane se kaise roklu ...

Bonita too smile aback and nods to payal father and leaves with them with her full luguage to their village ...

After reaching to home

All take rest as they are returned from the journey ...

Bondi is given a separate room in the house ...

Here anirudh too resigns the very next day

And leaves to tulsipur...

While leaving to tulsipur he is continuously remembering every moment of them spent upto today ...

He reaches totulsipur in the evening ...

Here, bondita has visited the village of payal ..visited every corner of the haveli of her ...spent time with her and papa ...

Made delicious dishes for them and payal too helped her and learnt too ...

..

After reaching RC haveli he gets shocked as the haveli is no more like before ...

Yes he regularly talked with them but no one informed about the changes taken place in the haveli

Every decision is taken by sampoorna even she not have the keys of the house then too she rules the house...

Kaka no more stay happy now ...he usually remains in his room and reads his holy books and takes rest as after after bondita and anirudh's departure he nearly falls sick...and remains weak and alone ...

Som ahd upto now completed his studies and now had departed to Calcutta for managing and learning to manage binoy's business which set up at Calcutta ...

Batuk had also recently given exams of intermediates ...

In oak leaf highschool of tulsipur

Binoy is busy in his works as he is whole and sole earner and runner of the family after anirudh ...

No one has lunch dinner together ...

Seeing the worsen situation he too feels sad and annoyed ... 

Anidita  ...a new beginning (On Hold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें