ch26- bondita has fever

..
After reaching to hotel rooms and having dinner ...they return to their hotel rooms ....

payal was talking to bondita when they arrive in the hotel and she was unaware that bondita was already in the bed ...she was still taking about the day oassed by and the experiances they had ...but bondita didnot responded to payal and sonpayal turned and see her ...

she goes to bondita and sees whether she  is awake or not but she finds her sleeping and she wonders that the girl who does not go to bed early after dinner which writes her diary before going to bed is sleeping without writing and that too early after dinner  so she check her whether she is fine or not ...as soon as she checks her she found that she is suffering from high fever and shivering because of cold  and she hurridely puts the blanket on her and rushes to inform about it to her friends first then to anirudh sir as he is their techer of group for tour 

payal informs parth  and rudra at the same time as they are in same room like bondita and payal were...they three rush to bondita ...all see her left asleep ...

payal....-koijake anirudh sir ko bata do phir sir yaha ke doctor se baat krke bondita ko thik karene me asani hogi...

rudra hurriedly rushes to anirudhs room 

rudra...-sir bondita bohot bimar hai aap please doctor ko bulva lijiye 

i request you please fast ....

anirudh on hearing this ran to her room with bondita ....

both rudra and anirudh enter to he room ...parth and payal were in the room ..

before anirudh could sit beside her and check her , rudra goes and sit beside her and holds her hand ....which is not liked by anirudh 

anirudh gets angry and starts scolding rudra that he said them to take rest but they were such that busy in clicking photos that they forget everything ..and see what happen ...your stubbornness had lead to her in this situation ....

rudra....sir why are you shouting at me ....do i would had dreamt it that this may lead to this 

anirudh...why are you arguing with me ...and you should had take care  if you bring such equipments with you ....and now be asida let me check her ...

rudra ...sir first of all you are not doctor to check her and why are you shouting on me like she is your something and you care for her ...you everytime just shout on yes whethe rour fault is there or not ...

anirudh...ha mein uska pa .....[ remembers what he was saying and stops ...]

rudra i am sorry but she need cure first then we will fight or argue and always remember that i am your teacher at last ....remembered or not ...

rudra...sorry sir in her protectiveness i just went out my anger on you ... 

 anirudh doesnt respond to it as he is worried for his bondita , which is lying equal to unconscious state ...he quickly calls for a doctor by taking the number from receptionist 

doctor arrives....

he checks her ...as he had already told doctor about her symptoms ...doctor have also came there with full preparation like medicines and injection too 

doctor injects the injection to her ....

anirudh take doctor outside the room...doctor says hi that as they are come here for tour, there is change in atmosphere and water too and this may hapen sometime so need to worry...

he also says that ask her friend to keep cold strips on her head so that she can be well in sometime but take care that she drinks prper and good quality of water ...

anirudh nods in yes...

after doctor departure 

anirudh....-you should all leave now to your rooms

rudra....- no sir ...how can we go ...our friend bondita is sick she has fever she is also shivering due to cold she needs us.. how we can leave her alone ...if we will stay here ,we can provide her what she wants....

so we want to stay here ....

if you want ..then i can only be here ...parth and payal will leave for their places....

anirudh...-no...no one will be here and go to your beds ...

rudra....- sir but...

anirudh interupts rudra ....- no more arguments now...

rudra don't argue please she needs rest .. and belive me she will be fine tomorrow...

and you all are too students right then how can i put my responsibilities on you ...and don't  worry i will be here whole night to take care  of her  ...

now go and have a good sleep because i don't want that tomorrow any of you get sick again ...

parth and rudra went to their room....payal has same room but her bed is on some distance of bondita's bedand there 's a barrier such that if anyone peeps too it won't be visible ...she too goes to her place and puts off her lights off to sleep ....

here anirudh goes and brings cold strips and puts it on  bondita's head and in between make he drink medicine and water ...

bondita gets consciousness and is slowing opening her eyes .....

anirudh....bondita...kaisa lag raha hai..

she was trying to get up...but he stops ..

anirudh...nhi tum utho mt ..leti raho...

aur khudka ka khayal kyu nhi rakhti ho tum har bar kuch na kuch karti rehti ho...apni sehat pr bhi dhyan diya karo ...

bondita ...sirrr..iam fine 

anirudh ...-yha sir nhi hai tumahre barriester babu hai ya phir biristra babu....

samjhi...

she smiles to him 

bondita....- thik hai biristra babu...

aur aap pure raat yaha mere kayal rakh rahe the ....

soye kyu nhi ap ko kuch ho gaya to...

pata nhi kabse patiyan baddal rahe hai aap...

anirudh gives look to her ..

anirudh....agar mein tumhari jagah hota to kya tum mera khayal nhi rakhti...

aur kya mein ab tumhara kuch nhi lagta jo tum intni formal ho rhi ho...

i am really upset with your words ...

bondita ....sorry sorry

ab kabhi aisa nhi kahungi ....shhotti..[ pinching her throat]

anirudh gives her a wide smile...

anirudh ...ab so jao...kal phir ghumna hai ...hai na ?...

bonidta nods in yes ..

both smile to each other and anirudh takes leave from her.....

Anidita  ...a new beginning (On Hold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें