Flower~

A storm of thoughts brewing inside his brain, his heart felt heavy, black smoke all around his body... but still, he followed Jeed. The white trees of serendipity forest seemed less bright than before, their sparkles disappeared, and the flowers weren't singing nor dancing happily anymore. Each dudu was sitting next to a flower and not playing nor jumping... it's all my fault, this sentence kept replaying inside his head, seeing the bright and pretty kingdom withering made his heart feel even heavier.

"Here, walk alone until the end of this road... go!" Jeed said and sat on one of the big white mushrooms.

Tul nodded gently, his face was like a baby's face; so soft, his lips pouting and his nose turned a little red from anger and fear.

Confused, worried, he didn't know where and why Jeed wants him to go but he walked straightly with the line that separates white and black, he thought he could find his man here.

When he arrived to the end of the road, he looked around him to find anything or any other road to continue walking, but all he could see was a beautiful white and blue unicorn. Its huge horn had three different blue palates, spiraled from its forehead and punctured the air, it has bright white with sapphire blue stripes wings. The unicorn looked back at Tul, and examined his face well before coming closer to him and smiled gently. A few moments later, this beauty turned into a beautiful tall man, from his eyes radiating intensity, honesty, and gentleness. His smile was as bright as the white color of the unicorn wings that were still visible in human form. White and blue sparkles covered his hands, arms, nose and teeth.

"HELLO!! OH MY GOD YOU ARE SO GOOD LOOKING!" this gorgeous man said and walked closer to Tul.

"Hey, thank you! But who are you?" Tul replied stunned by the beauty he's seeing in front of him but at the same time he was a little bit scared.

"Oh don't be scared... My name is Great, you and Max... I am your guardian" Unicorn said.

"Nice to meet you. I didn't know we have a guardian. Since when?" Tul answered while staring at him.

"It doesn't matter since when; now what matters is finding Max..." Great said and invited Tul to follow him.

"Where are we going?" Tul asked while following his carefully.

"You'll see" Great replied with a gentle smirk in his face.

As soon as Great stopped walking, Tul did too and a huge black and white tree appeared in front of them with each color of the tree that was placed in the opposite-colored kingdom; the black half in the Serendipity Forest while the white color in the Ellipsism forest. Great nodded signaling to Tul to walk closer with him near it, when they stood right under that tree, this man's color turned all shining blue and his body was covered with smoke, a sparkling smoke. He lifted his hands towards Tul and softly closed his eyes.

"Tul... it is time for you to save your soulmate." He said and a black and white flower appeared above his hands. "This flower... take care of it. It is what connects you and him, find him through it and save hi..." unicorn great couldn't continue his sentence as he faded away with the air. Tul took the flower and was confused for a second, he didn't want him to leave and wished he could tell him more. The tree in front of him was still there, he sat under it inspecting the flower, trying to find out how it works.

"YIHWA!" He yelled and ran to the fairy tree.