Promoted to be your Lover ( Marina x Male Reader )

[ No one's POV ]

"Haaah~ Now that's done!"

a cheerful voice erupted from Marina as she sighed in exhaustion and sat in the floor "Ah, Boss! Are you all right?" a man crouched down to her and offered her a water bottle "A-ah thank you (Y/N)" The man gave her a thumbs up as he sat down beside her "So how did it go? the live show i mean"

"It went perfectly well thanks to you!" She said as she looked at the person beside her with a smile "Of course it would, i always make things go perfectly well" He gave her a thumbs up as he spoke with a proud smile which made her giggle

"You said that last time but when Hello! Happy world arrived here last time you didn't seem to make it go well" It made the man's smile turn into a frown which caused her to giggle more "Hey! That was because of the animals they released in the rehearsal room! plus you didn't even help me at that time!" She only smiled and looked away from him "Oh? but i offered you help that time and you told me 'Don't worry! i can handle this! just take a break!'"

"Well th-" He cuts himself and sighs, she laughs once again "Nevermind... anyways do you have plans for... say... this Friday?"He asked which made her shake her head and looked at him confused "None? why do you ask?" He looks at her with a grin "Got me two tickets to paradise"

"Huh? what do you mean by that?" She gave him a look of doubt "What paradise am i talking about you ask! Elementary, my dear Marina!" He says as he slowly stood up and posed at her "Stop being Sherlock Holmes and just tell me already" He looks and pouts at her "Booo, Didn't even go along, here!" he hands out a shabbily written ticket

'Free Food from Amai yume Cafe'

"...Your drawing sucks"

"No need to tell me the harsh truth..." He puts his hand in a pocket and fetch another ticket, this time the ticket seemed more clearer than the first ticket he handed her and made more sense "When did you get this? I always find you busy" She said as she examined the ticket "Friend gave it to me of course! I been taking side jobs there too much that they wanted to thank me by giving me a ticket!" he laughed before his head hung low

"i wanted the paycheck but there wasn't an option..."

She laughed again "So are you coming with me on Friday?" She nods "Sure, i think the others are fine with the Live house closing for one day" He hops and cheered "It's a date! wohoo!" She blushed lightly before shaking her head and looking at him with a serious glance "It better be worth it" He scoffs and gave her a thumbs up "You wont regret it, It will be-"

Marina's face frowned as he smiled even more "s w e e t" Marina let out a sigh as (Y/N) laughed in the quiet atmosphere

"Please laugh..."

[ Somehow, a magical timeskip to Friday ]

Marina stood outside of the Live house with an umbrella, she wore her usual clothes except for this time, rather than her usual shirt and cardigan combination, she wore a plain white shirt and a grey jacket which felt uncomfortable for her to wear but hey, you have to look nice in times like this... right?

"Hello ma'am! have you seen someone that looks exactly like you but wears a shirt with stripes and a black cardigan?" His voice quickly made her turn to face him, which made her surprised "E-eh?! (Y-Y/N)?!"

"Oh! i knew it im too popular! yes that is indeed and totally will be me!" He laughed with proud and slowly stopped to look at her "...Marina?" she smacks him in the head "Ow?! Oh come on! what was that for!?" he started to rub the area where she hitted him "You don't even recognize the girl that you are taking out on a date!?"