Driving Through the Night: Wanibe Nanana x Male Reader

Click… click… click-click…

“And save! Yosh! Finally… It is done…” [Y/N] blurted as he was working on his laptop.

“Good work! Are you tired?” Nanana who is sitting right in front of [Y/N] quickly looks at [Y/N] and smiles at him.

“Not really, I still have energy left. How about you? Are you done with your term paper?”

“Not yet. I am kinda stuck here…”

“Don’t push yourself, alright?” [Y/N] then glances at the wall clock. “It is only 9 PM, wanna eat something? You might be able to think and concentrate more after eating.”

“Sure. What are we going to eat?”

“Ramen, of course. It is your favorite.” [Y/N] said with a big smile.

Nanana smiled even wider from what [Y/N] had said. “Okay. I will get ready for a minute.” Nanana gets up from her seat.

“Sure. And oh, here take the car key. You go first and start the car. I will just arrange and clean these things.”

“Eh? We are using the car? Aren’t we going to eat at the usual?” Nanana curiously asked.

“Nah, I found a new ramen place. Let’s try eating there.”

“Sure. I’ll go prepare now and meet you downstairs.” Nanana then proceeds to go to the washroom.

[Y/N] then begins arranging their table full of papers, books, and pens and puts some of them in the drawer. While he was cleaning Nanana had already finished preparing herself and proceeded to exit their apartment. As soon as Nanana left, [Y/N] quickly digs into one of the drawer boxes looking for something. As soon as he sees it, he quickly puts it inside one of the pockets of his pants. He then exited the apartment and went to the parking lot.

“Did you wait long?” [Y/N] asks Nanana as he enters the car and fastened his seatbelt.

“No. It is fine.”

[Y/N] then started to drive in the middle of the night full of shining city lights. While they were on the road, during a red light on the traffic light, the two of them happened to see a band coming out of a live house. [Y/N] quickly notices that Nanana is staring at the band and perhaps she is in deep thought.

“Do you miss it?”

Nanana was a little bit surprised as she quickly gazes away from the live house and turns her head to [Y/N].

Nanana smiles at [Y/N]. She then faces in front and stared at the car in front of them. “I will be lying if I said that I don’t.”

“I understand. You girls haven’t been able to have a session for a while now.”

“Well, it can’t be helped. We are all at a critical time in our university life. Even Yuri was not able to come home during the semester break. Good thing Rimi sure did grow up over these years and she and her friends continued to perform until this very day.”

The traffic turned green and [Y/N] continued driving.

“Those girls are really doing great over these years. Not only Poppin’ Party but the others as well.”

“Yeah. I am very happy for all of them. I am very happy that I saw those girls begin their journey.”

[Y/N] lets out a small laugh. “Now, that’s a real senpai! You were also a great student council president back then.”

With what [Y/N] had said, Nanana blushed a little while having a smile on her face.

“Eh? Are you blushing? Am I praising you too much?” [Y/N] said with curiosity.