The 24th of December (Lisa Imai x Male Reader)

3rd Person POV:

The 24th of December.

It was the day where people gather along in happiness, and spend time with their loved ones. The Cool winter breeze blew as the snow peacefully fell on the ground. The whole place was busy as people went to malls, to buy gifts and many more.

It was the most wonderful time of the year. It was the season to be jolly, to give presents, play in the snow and enjoy the winter wonderland around the neighborhood, to have eggnog and just enjoy the holiday.

But for a certain man, it was the day he's making the leap.

Walking through the snowy neighborhood of the Kita Prefecture was a young man named Y/N L/N.

A smile was plastered on his face, as he carried a tiny red box in his hand.

"Y/N-senpai!" Someone called out to him from the other side of the road.

He looks out and sees some certain people whom he had met in the past months.

"Ah, Well if it ain't the Morfonica Girls!" Y/N smiled as he approached Touko Kirigaya, and the rest of the gang seemingly on their way to spend the holidays together.

"It's been a while... How are you girls doing?" Y/N asked.

"We're heading to Nanami's house to spend the Holidays! We planned on doing a lot of stuff at the atelier, along with creating a new song! Right, Shiro?." Touko replied with a pumped up smile as she talked about spending the holidays together.

"T-Touko-chan... Y-You seem too pumped up for this...." Shiro followed.

"Can you imagine? Watching Movies, Story telling, Loads of fun stuff! I'm sure going to have a lot of fun! Plus it would be the perfect spot for content!!!!" Touko exclaimed in an excited manner.

"She's excited to post them on her Social Media, I guess..." Nanami followed.

"I see... " Y/N smiled at the Morfonica girls. Suddenly, seeming curious, Touko walks over and points at the small red box that I was holding.

"So... What is that?" Touko smugly asked.

"Oh this?... I-It's really nothing Touko..." Y/N looked at the box, with a smile.

...

...

"I think it's about time... I finally took things to the next level.."

...

...

Knowing what this meant for Y/N, Touko gave him a supportive smile and cheered him up.

"Good Luck Y/N! I hope she says Yes!!!" She smiled, and with that, Y/N went ahead to walk away, with a plan in mind.

Today was the 24th of December, and Everyone made plans to have a good time, but this time, Y/N was going to settle it, and ask a certain bassist the very Question that would both change their lives.

Lisa's POV:

I was at CiRCLE, Seemingly getting ready and waiting for the time that we're all complete, before spending the time together for Christmas Eve. I sat down, and saw the rest of Roselia.

"Ah! Lisa-nee! You made it!!!" Ako smiled.

"You're late, Lisa." Yukina said with a small smile.

"Gomen, I had to finish up the Christmas cookies I've been making...." I smiled at the gang. We were all complete and were just getting ready to move out... But I noticed and felt something was missing.