"Strums of Old Bonds" (Sayo x Reader)

It was dark and chilly as the cold wind continued to blow, our rain soaked bodies shivering, the rain continuing to pour in the background.

But I couldn't look away, not when those teal green eyes petrified me to my core. Not when those beautiful eyes were staring right at me, ready to murder me at a moment's notice.

I'm sure you're all confused on what's happening so let's turn back the clock.

My name is (Y/N) (L/N) and I'm a budding guitarist. I'm not in a band yet because I'm still a noob but I dream of being a part of one day, just like my childhood friends.

Speaking of, I'm childhood friends with Hina and Sayo Hikawa. The Guitarist of Pastel*Palettes and Roselia respectively.

Have you heard of them? 

You have? 

Good.

Anyway, they're my childhood friends but I'm mostly close with Hina, she's my best friend. 

As for Sayo, we used to be somewhat close but we haven't talked at all since we entered middle school. She moved to a different school after all. We haven't hung out ever since despite me still hanging out with the other twin.

Even if I wanted to talk to her, I could barely even get close before she'd stare at me with those scary glares of her. Just like with every other guy that ever tried to get close to her.

A true Ice Queen, just like the rumours said.

Hina would often joke that Sayo still despises me for accidentally seeing her underwear during an accident when we were kids.

"What if that really is the reason why she hates me?" I asked as I lazed about on my desk.

"Hahaha Onee-chan isn't that petty." Hina lets out a laugh. "But why do you want to get close to her anyway?"

"Hm?"

"You two weren't exactly that close when we were kids-" she suddenly stopped.

I stared at her, confused for a moment, before she suddenly looked at me with glee in her eyes, a smile plastered on her face. "Unless you still have a crush on Onee-chan?"

That question caught me off guard and I started blushing.

"N-no, it's not that!" I quickly answered but I know she wasn't buying it. 

Well, it's not like Sayo isn't beautiful, even back then she already was, but I wanted to talk to her because of a different reason.

"And what do you mean we weren't close?" 

"So what's the reason then?" She asked, still giving me that smug look.

 "It's so obvious from your face, you know." She said, giving me a playful wink.

"Anyway, I wanted to ask her to help me in learning how to better play the Guitar." I said as I let out a sigh.

"Aww, why not ask me then?" Hina pouted and looked at me with those puppy eyes.

"Because you're not exactly good at teaching others?" 

"What?" She leaned back and looked at me as if she was offended. "I'll have you know I'm an expert teacher. You just go zap and rip and then *inaudible Hina noises* and then Boom, Boppin right?"