Chapter 3

Chapter 3:Internship.

Kianna'S POV

Its Been A day Since Chloe Be Ours...Kaso Gabi na nun kaya We just sleep...

And Now Its our first day With her.

I waked up cein and She nodded cutely then take a bath.

I immediately Take A bath too in other toilet..afterwards I cooked Breakfast.

Cein is Here Now making brewed Coffee.

We heard someone knock the door...Then Cein Goes and Look who's Knocking.

"Kia Your Intern Daw!"Cein shouted...but Intern?? Idk if i have intern talaga?They didnt said anything on me?!.

I remove my apron and Wash my hands...Also goes to the front door...

"Hello Senior Doctor Lee...I am Gab Montelfalco Your Intern"He said with maching bow...I chuckles.

"Shut up Doofus~"i said and walk away"Come in"He immediate come in and look at our interior...Which Cein Designed...Im not shocked if Gab Suprised By it...It so Proffesional Design.

"Woah!This Design?!! Is like My Dream house!!"See? I knew it."Who design it?"i pointed cein then she blushed."Wow this Is Too Professional Design"cein got blushed harder which i chuckled.

"Dont Talk About Like that with her
..simple things Can make her heart race in fast paced She Too Kindhearted"cein glared at me.

"The Grandma Talks~"when i heard that on her my blood boils...

"HOW DARE YOU CALL MEEE GRANDMAAAA!!!"I shouted which he glared.

"What should i Call you?Grandpa?"She Laugh Demonly which I wanna Kill her grrr...but thats a joke i love her as my real sister.

We heared Gab Laugh which we all laugh too.

We Hear also footsteps From the stairs which we'll look at it.

"Oh god...CHLOEEEE!!!"cein shouted and immediately rush to hug her.

I laugh at there Silliness.

Then eventually Chloe Glared at me."My kish???"With matching Raising Eyebrow...

So cute i cant resist...I walk towards her and Kiss her on forehead...

I look at Gab who silently Laughing."Why are you laughing Intern?"I shouted with a Deathglare..

"To be Honest thats cute Ms...Seing A Senior doctor who has many rewards is always Losing by just A Cute Child?"I smirked

"What do you mean?You want me too to lose on you?"He blushed"Lol"I walk again to the kitchen and prepares all Breakfast.

"Smells Delicious What The hell it this house??"Gab ask out of knowhere..."Is this the house called Perfection?"cein blushed again i just roled my eyes.."By interior and Exterior...Appliances and Designs...Even Cooking and Person living"I laugh.

"You mean where perfect?"i smirk make him blushed again.

"A-a ithink so?"me and cein laugh.

"He said we'are perfect Hahahahaha!"We both said."My room kinna look trash because of too many wattpad books"cein said
.then we laugh again loud...Meanwhile...

Chloe Just Tilt her head in curiosity and Said"Poi?"...

...

...

...

"FXCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!"We all shouted Because we cant resist her.

~~~

A/N:Hahaha