Chapter 14

Chapter 14:Hey Bring it back!

Kianna'S POV

Were now done of all patience and this is painful day too many,Lots of patients.

So after a lot of patients i decided to take a nap...

But suddenly someone came...That Bitch...

"Sup my future Wife?"i blushed and thrown some pillow on him..."ey easy...Btw im your first kiss right?"i blushed a lot more...

"Godddd!!! Hey Bring it back!!"i shouted on him which he immediately pinned me on wall...

Then...

KISS ME!!!

"T-The F-fxck you d-do?"i asked out of knowhere.

"You said you want me to give you back your first kiss...Then granted--"someome cutted him...

'Thankgod!!'

"Please put some Protection"I look who is it and it was Riley Winking on us then run...i got my blood boils...

"RILEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

~~OMNISCIENCE~~

Go back to Chloe and The 3 abno first cause it was LT...

Chloe was about to sleep when the 3 think a plan that now they'll doing...

Yuki command zyrish to Knock the door and when she opened it zyrish will hide...She command kim to all window then hide then she...She will start the cars engine then if chloe sees that car yuki will hide...

While Chloe is about to laid to the sofa
...They'll started the plan...

Zyrish start to knock the door then chloe open it...

She doesnt seen anyone so she snob it and about to laid again...When kim started to knoch windows by windows too...

Now Chloe Start to get afraid.

"W-who awe w-wu?"chloe said...

Yuki started the engine and step on gas which make the engine kinna work hard...

Then yuki stop when they hear some Hiks...

All of them got in the car and open the windows...

"3-2-1!!!"they all said in unison...

Then they heared Chloe Cries loud...

They all laugh...

~~End Of Omniscience~~

Kianna'S POV

Im done checking all the patients who's Already sleeping na talaga...its 2:00AM and im a bit sleepy...

"Kia stop working na rest now to get energy incase of emergency"riley said in ger worried tone...Maybe she's Prankster but i love her as my bestfriend."Im gonna be the one who leads muna so you can rest okay?Dont worry i sleep a lot kanina"riley said which i hug her..

"Thanks Riley"I said and immediately run to my office...

I know how she work as leader...She can lead them like a water flowing...

I laid on my bed and take a sleep...when someone hugs me...

"Can i sleep with y--"i cutted Gab off and hug him like my pillow on my room in house and sleeps..."Goodnight my future wife"I smiles and sleep completely...but she feel that Gab kiss her Forehead...

~~

A/N:Sweet~