Chapter 8

Chapter 8:Love?

Kianna'S POV

Im staring at the patient who's Sleeping Silently...Little did other knows...He will die a little bit late---

"Dad,Dad...DADDDD!!!!"I heared a boy who's shouting while crying...I knew it his dad may die...So i come in and Try to do all what i can do
..Even if...Time is time...

After that I shookt my head and goes to my room...

"Release~"i said softly to release my soul out of my body and get the soul of the dead man...

"Who are you?"The man said...

"Mr Wang Bong Ki your time is now End...Rest In peace"i said and Add to his forehead the W mark that means Angels Wings...

After that i open The gate."You may go now...Your family will be successful soon like you wish...Rest in peace mister...Go on the Heavens gate now see you again...Mr"i smiled then he smiled to and goes in...

I closed the gate and Came back on my body again...

When im in my body na...lumabas ma ulit ako then Walk like theres nothing i do...

Bumalik ako sa room and ask them if okay pa? Then they'll Shookt their heads...

"Time Of Death 6:48PM"i sais which all of his family cries...I closed my eyes and leave them letting my tears come out...

'I really wanna be A real person now!'

I remove my doctors gown then goes out...Uuwi nako dahil time na ...I smiled when i remember...Day off ko tom I will rest with chloe and Yuki.
.

Yuki'S POV

Me and Zyrish are Bored watching a boring movie...While Kim and Chloe are playing!!!!

When someone knocks...

I go for it and open it...

"Is kia there?-"

"Ay P-taa!"i curse accidentaly they he laugh...

"Tagalog ka pala Hahahaha"He said which i chuckles and kumontra sa kanya.

"Im Beautiful Filipin--"someone cuted me withh..

"Your not beautiful!"Zyrish said which i glared at her...

"She not here you may go"Zyrish said coldly which i come towards her and...ayun...Binatukan ko...

"Awwwww-"Zyrish shouted then someone cuted her...

"Unnie!!!"Chloe said and look at me madly."awe you okay unnie zy?"Chloe ask her while this Zyrish Just pouted and shookt her head arggg!!!..

Then chloe grab zyrish hands And dinala nadin sa kwarto nya...My blood boils...

"GUSTO KO DINNN KAYYY CHLOEEEEE!!!!"I shouted then someone...no...Sometwo laugh...

I look at it and it was Mommy Kianna And Gab.

"Why you're laughing...GRANDMA AND GRANDPA!!!"

~~~

A/N:. . .