Chapter 22

Chapter 22:Is This The End?

Kianna'S POV

I just cried seing Gab being ashes and flews away...

I pain and madness got in my head and take this as power...

"You'll g-gonna P-pay for thiss!!!"

Author'S POV

"You'll g-gonna P-pay for thiss!!!"kia said madly changing her eyes in Bloody red ashes.

As a second come she turn into a Demon that you dont want to seen tho~

You can see even in her demon form that she's crying...

She can hear her love once calling out her name and Giving her power to stand up and Fight...

She started to stand up and preparing to attack...

Her powers is strongly fading minutes by minutes...so she just want to defeat lucious by one shot...

She put all strength in her hand and prepare for one blow...

She can hear all of her loveone cries...

She smiled...

"For All of them!!!Specially GAB!!!!"kia shouted with her strength and punch lucious with a high impact...turning Cheogug into darkness kingdom...because everything cheongug have has been broken just by that punch...

All of walls in kingdom collide...

Lucious is poorly thrown away towards hell gate and got stab wildly in hells gate..

While Kia Is Falling her soul down to her body...

~~~