Chapter 18

Chapter 18:Danger Unknown.

Unknown POV

I was walking back to Heaven's gate when i feel something...

Is she really disobeying the laws???

Disobeying rules???

Kianna Brooke Lee...The Most Famous Grimm reaper is now disobeying rules...now i will be the one who will control Cheongug...or Should i say...The Heaven Hahahahahahahahah!!

"Disobey Gods Order and obey only my orders!"i shouted...all of them look like mad..

"No!!! We only obey on god!and Ms.lee!!"they all said which makes me Grin.

"Oh...Kianna Brooke Lee...She!! DISOBEYED THE NUMBER 1 RULE!"all of them get shocked.

All of them says How and why i just chuckles.

"Dont love Humans...But she...She disobeyed it!!"i said"we should teach her a lesson..."

Kianna'S POV

Someone Calls me...My friend in Cheongug...it just...why did they know immediately?.

"Cein...They know!"i shouted on cein which cein open her eyes wide and afraidly look at me.

"What we will do now??"she asked...

"I have no choice to talk to them...Just wait me he--"someone cutted me.

"Ill join with you!!!"i was suprise that gab is still here.

"No! Cheongug is heaven!! Any not dead person or not Grimm reaper will not get back to earth--"he cuted me again.

"I dont care!!!Your Much important for me i dont want to lose you!"he teared up."im really scared to lose you know...I dont want to lose you"

I teared up again."And Im scared to lose you too"i said litteraly crying.

"If your scared to lose me iam afraid to lose you too!!"he shouted amd hug me..."if you lose and i will lose too!"i was about to talk back when he kissed me...

Those passionate kiss hurt me a lot that i was crying too much...

If they agreed and only give me small punishment...I can get out to cheongug...but ..Gab cant get out...

I cant say yes i dont want to lose him but this kiss...I really feel...safe...

Idont know how or how or whatsoever...

All of them are crying na with Baby chloe...

I hate seing them Crying...My source of happiness our now crying...i really dont know na talagaaa!...

"I-if your W-willing...T-then take my hand...And l-lets go there Together!!"i shouted to be strong...

"Im willing to sacrifice my life to save you...Im your Husband...And Grimm Husband needs to...sacrifice his life so that her wife will stayed here!!!"

"H-how did you know?!"i asked panickly.

"I~~"

~~~