Chapter 10

Chapter 10:Tragedy?

Kianna'S POV

While we're eating someone calls me..

"Hello?"i asked.

"Hello Ms Lee I need you Now...We have a critical patient that got accident...C'mon now in 10 minutes or he might die"he said which i imediately off the call and walk away...

"Where are you going?"cein asked.

"Saving life to those who's not time yet~"i said then she nods

"Take care okay?"i nodded...

I immediately wear my jacket and rode my car going on hospital...

...

Kapapasok ko lang sa ER and almost...Litteraly almost a 50+ person in crucial state now...

Its a bit gross that i saw a man holding his own intestine...but for us doctors its normal...

I immediately goes on my office and wear my Doctors Gown...

"Doc lee are you in there-"di kona pinatapos ng magsalita ako...

"Im here Come in"i said then she come in."Oh Riley what is it?"

"54 Persons,6 Death On plane accident and almost 20+ needed a Highly Sugery can we do that in just a 4 Hours?"Riley said panicly

"Call 30 Doctors,35 Anesthesialist Now!"i shouted which she closed her eyes in Fear...

"O-okay"She run on the main desk..

Its bad...Why God give me this Challenge...They'll not in the Deathlist...i really need to save they'll lives

A 2 Hours later and Its too hard for us...almost 19 person palang ang na susurgery naming lahat and almost 6 pa ang kailangan...

A hours and Hours later...We succeed...26 peoples Now Survive...

My knees weaken make me seated on the floor tiredly...Then someone Hugs me...

"I miss you my kiang~"riley said...

I feel that im really a special person.

"Sorry if nasigawan kita kan--"she cuted me off..

"Its part of your duty...Tatamadin ako if di ka sumigaw..."i smiles and hug her back...

"Thank you Riley"

"Your welcome Kiang"then she hug me much tighter...

~OMNISCIENCE~

MEANWHILE~~

While Chloe answering some assignments,The 3 Is still bickering,Cein and Gab Just Talking about KIA...

Someone knock...

Yuki stand up and open the door...

"Ohh...Ysha~"when yuki said that cein stand up and run towards Ysha also hug her...

"I miss you my another Daugther!"Cein said and smiles...

Chloe stand up too to see who's Ysha...

"Poi?"Chloe said and Tilt her head..
.

Ysha smiles."Is she's My new sister You and Yuki talking about"the two nodded...

Ysha Hug chloe tight."awww So cute!"

"Cute??Mukhang Daga"kim said...which the Four look at her madly...

"Kim!!!!!!!!!"

~~~

A/N:ouchh!...Nabugbog~