Chapter 24

Chapter 24:Is That The Real You?

Kianna'S POV

"What was that laugh for?"some one said with a voice that i really want so bad...

"Gab!!!"i shouted crying while running towards him and Hug him tooooooooooo tightttttt.

"Ooooof to tighttt"so i lessen the tightiness...

"Like the one below??"I said he just laugh...

"Ohhh So hot and sexy"gab bit his lips and kiss me pattionate--nope...kase may epal na umepal...

"Hmmm! May bata"cein said looking at chloe who just innocently looking at us pinching her stufftoys nose...

"Yeah!"the 4 idiot said...

"Also agreed"ysh said...The Fifth Idiot...

"What's Tight daddy gab?"Chloe ask out of knowhere...

Ohhh goddd helppp!!!

"A-ahh...I-i think Y-your d-dress i-is tight"Gab said stuttering...

"Ahmm...A bit daddy Wait"Chloe was about to remove her dress when all of us stop her...

"No Chloe!!!!"

"You should do that inside!!!"Cein said and lift chloe while bitting Chloe's fingers...

We just laughing how Chloe Tickled in the same time crying...thats her weakness tho~

"So Your not afraid of death and Demons huh?"i asked gab teasingly...

"Hell yeah"gab said...haistt sobrang hanginnn...

"Pero sa bata Uutal utal"the 4 dorks said then laugh hard...

"What the!!!"gab shouted...

"A-ahh I-i Think Y-your D-dress is?"yuki cloned what he says and the 3 laugh...no the four including ysha...i think they'll agreed that ysha is will be part of our family...

While...Gab is just laughing...

"What was that laugh for?"i pliagrise what he said too.
.

"I-ill never know na Bata lang katapat ko...and...5 years old paaaa!!!"he look on chloe who still laugh/Crying cause cein continues Bitting her fingertips...

"Stwopp! Or else ill tell your secret!"chloe said then cein immediately stop and put her ears on chloe's mouth...ill do the same with gab...

"That Cein Have Ps books in her room"gab laugh on what i said silently...While Cein immediately filled chloe's face with kisses...

"Oof.I think all of us will just be controlled by a kid"yuki says...

While chloe just smirked

"What?!!!!!CHLOE!!!"

~~~