Chapter 17

Chapter 17:Wait? You know??!

Gab'S POV

"I know her secret...She's a grimm reaper"i said all of them look surprised.

"How did you know?"all of them asked...

"In my dreams~~"Then the story happens...

~~Story~~
(Gab'S Dream)

I was standing in the middle of the bridge in Han River...i was looking at the way when i saw someone with cold aura walking towards me...

Those eyes is like Throwning daggers...Those Red eyes like It gonna kill someone...

It gives me Chills in my spine...

Then someone's speak.

"That scary person is your future wife"i was a bit confused so i asked.

"Who?"

"Her name was Kianna Brooke Lee...She a Highlight Grimm reaper...and She will fade away like ashes if she doesnt feel true love...her life wont continue without true love..."

"But it exist witg her loveonce?"

"The real true love is deserve to those destined...True love is different to True Family love"

And now im completely confused...

"Dont get confused...You and Her are destined to be together so do please love her...your her Grimm husband"

Then i wake up sweating and my family is looking at me worriedly...

I stand up and prepare my things.

"Where are you going??"they asked...

"Saving someone!Saving someone that i really love"

~~End of The Story~~

"So you already know?"Cein asked.

"Yes"i sais plainly looking around...i saw chloe,yuki and zyrish are Tearing and kim was litteraly crying.

"Then let me ask you?Are you derserving for her love?"cein ask coldly...

"I...No...But i will do all to deserve her true lov-"i didnt continue my words when cein hug me...

"Make her feel special...and everyday give us reason okay?"i nod...

I saw kia who's a bit tearing up but still smiling...

"Now im willing to stay here forever"kia said while wipping her eyes from tears.

I smiles."i will do all and Be Deserving for your real love"she hug me...

"Awww so sweet"Chloe said...which all of them Glared at her."Wait Did i do anything?"Then we'll chased her...

~~Omniscience~~

"Is she's Really Kianna?Look like the pray who's escaping her predator is now in love..."

"Let her be in her lovestate...and i make sure...

Sun will never shine in her face"

They laugh demonicly.