Chapter 11

Chapter 11:What is that?

~Omniscience~

Kim is fixing her chin because of what They'll do on her...

Nabugbog sya hahahahaha...kawawa

Meanwhile Cein Recieve her second mission and Chloe wants to come with her...While Kia is unsupported for her decision...But kia doesnt win...so she let her go with chloe...

Their mission is to rode a Airplane flight then capture the Lost agent...which you can read on Sky Series Sky sence...

See it how they solve that~

But in the meantime focus on Kianna and Gabs Lovestory??

*Kianna Throws a Vase On Gab*
*Gab dodge it and grab a vase too then throw*
*Kianna Dodge too and look backside*
"Grandmaaaaaa!!! Granddd paaaaaa!!!"Yuki said while holding her head with spilling blood.

~~~

Kianna'S POV

Dont believe on that part...its just for entertainment..Dont do that okay??

We're here at the hospital checking vitals of the others...

While gab...Gab is doing the thing in the Comfort room...The thing that only boys daw lang gumagawa??

'I like what you'ved thinking but its wrong'

Here in our hospital only the boys clean the Comfort room...

Which we're lucky...

I was putting my make up inside the cr when someone grabs me and got me in stall with whoever do this
...

Also i was about to shout when he talks."Ms Kia Is me Gab"I stop what am i thinking and glared at him...

"Thats a bad joke"i said then i gulped when he locks the door...

"Are you ready?"he smirked while glaring at me...i gulp again almost 5 times in a row...

"F-for w-what??"i said stuttering

"Cleaning"he said and laugh...I get mad for his bad jokes and immediately push him and open the door amd get away...

While he? He comes with me saying a lot of sorry...which i didnt care and continue walking...

After a lot of walk i get tired...also i look at other way here in garden and looks like he's not him anymore...

I seated on the bench and look at the sky when someone hugs me...

At first i think it was Riley but...is she really this muscula--

"Got 'chuu-"my words cuted by his hugs...

"I miss you Ms Lee"Gab said and kissed my forehead then unhug me and walk away again...

While me?...Im just A Dumbfounded standing like a Dumb Statue~

~~~

A/N:Yiieee