Chapter 23

Chapter 23:Save me~

Author'S POV

Kia is asleep when she dreamt a dream that she really wants... But it seems real...

"Yes its Real Ms Lee"Lucious look at her with his half broken face.

"Where's him!!!"kia shouted.

"If you want to have him back then Fight with me!!"Lucious.

"Well im gonna fight Back!!"kia once again turn into a demon.

She litteraly blows all of the rest wall of cheongug which lucious kick out because of high impact

"As i-i said!!! YOU'LL GONNA PAY FOR THIS!!!!!!"Kia shouted turning her voice into demonic tone too...

"Grimm reaper is not only The service of deads...We're demons!"by just blink of an eye everything turns dark...

Lucious started to Stuttered seing A Woman that much Demonic On him...

Kia is standing infront of him with ash red eyes burning with blue flame that symbolizes Grimm Reapers True power...

"Now!You'll See Our Power When We Strike!"Hundreds of Million peoples shouting on Lucious Head giving lucious the super scary soul...

By just a Bit of minute Kia Punches Lucious On his stomach in full power making lucious Fly in air almost thousand Miles.

And also just for a blink of an eye Kia teleported in front of Soaking body of blood lucious...She enclosed her fist amd Punch lucious face throwing him away thousand miles away...

Again a blink of an eye Kia teleported on top of Weakling Lucious and Kick him out throwing him down super fast...

Kia wake up and immediately run outside that didnt care about her families question...she just shh them and wait until a Weak lucious Blasted on the floor of the road...

His left arms are gone and his body is full of blood soaking entirely of his body...

He stand up want to give up with kia and give a note on her...

Kia read it and she Immediately cries...seing this is the spell for him to go back...

Kia did say thankyou and open the hells gate...

"You're a Normal person now...Your rules is not to hurt humans but you do...so your a human now--"Kia cutted her words with a cute Tiny voice...

"Now Get back to your home!"kia want to laugh seing her chloe walking towards Lucious And Kick Lucious hard throwning lucious on hell...burning all of the rest of the body on flaming lava.

Kianna'S POV

I cant take it anymore so i laugh very very hard seing chloe just seated on road and pinching her stufftoy's nose..

"What is that laugh fo--"

~~