Chapter 7

Chapter 7:Grrr...

Kianna'S POV

I take a couple walk to my table and grab my bag...

And obviously...Hinampas ko sa kanya."Im your senior you must Respect me?!!"I shouted which he laugh...

"You're too cute"He said nd smiles before leave me...While me...Dumbfounded standing and Blushing....

"FXCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

~OMNISCIENCE~

Doctors and nurses heared the Horrific shout make them afraid...

They know what kianna do when she's Mad...kaya they'll back on there positions and didnt take a lunch...Kia get out on office with Serious Face
...

Others afraid kaya mag focus nalang sila sa works nila...

"Attensions Doctors!!"all of them closed their eyes and Bit their lips because of scary shout.then suddenly Kia Smiles."Why you'll didnt take a lunch its Lunch time hello??"Then she walk away smiling...

All of them are shocked and other is Speachless hearing that Kianna dont scold them...

Meanwhile~

Cein Punches The man and and Kick the other man...After that she goes on the leader and hold man's Face.

"I knew it~"Then she killed it...

Kianna'S POV

I accidentaly bit my tounge...Who the hell remember me?!!!...

I laid myself on bed and closed my eyes...

'THE DANGERS AWAITS YOU ARE UNKNOWN!,KEEP IN THE RIGHT PATH AND DONT BREAK RULES,OR ELSE HE WILL FOUND YO--'i open my eyes and stand up agad...I look at the mirron and sees myself Crying...

"I-Ill do what You want Me to do For Your Promise That Ill Be A Real Human p-please"i said and cries again.

Gab'S POV

'No!!!!'I shouted And Stand up on Doctors Rest area and Look at the mirror.

"A-am i crying?"I asked myself Thinking bout my bad dreams...

I saw Ms Lee Contineuosly Fading...and i see myself crying like im gonna leave the world.

Then I heared those voice.

'YOU CANT STOP HER FADES...PROTECT HER AT ALL COST'

Means...I got Kianna'S life?

Protect her at all cost?

Then Who is she?!!

Aughhh!!!I need to protect herrr!!! its now or never...

B-but its a right timing also...

That charming cold eyes...serious face and those chubby cheeks..
since we met i cant stop myself thinking about her...Those Pinkish lips that she bit when i started to walk towards her...Augh she's Really my type...and i dont want to lose her...

~OMNISCIENCE~

Kim and Chloe Is Sleeping while hugging each other..Meanwhile...The 2 Girls Looking at them very Jelously.

'I Wanna Be With her too'Yuki.

'I Want Her Hug too'Zyrish.

~~~

A/N:*Speachless*