Chapter 2

Chapter 2:Meet Our Second Daughter??.

Kianna'S POV

"Hahahahaha Its that it?"cein said laughing.

"Yeah Bes Ang gwapo~"i said daydreaming.

"Mas Gwapo ata ako dun"cein said giggling.

"i Think I will Agreed with that"Then we both laugh.

"What the...Hell are you!!!!"We here someone shouted outside so me and cein goes outside to seek what's happenning...we Saw a cute Little girl Who Running towards us Crying.

"What did she do?"i asked politely about the Old girl who's Chasing the little girl.

"She just accussed innocent Boy that the innocent boy was the Murderer"The old girl Grin and Punch the little girl...

I do my move to stop her.
"Stop or i will report you now?!"i said which they'll run..."Are you okay Child?"i said and look at her na nagsusuka na ng dugo.

"M-maybe"Then she blocked out...Cein got panic but as a Senior doctor i keep myself calm.

I checked her vital and...Its in normal but her Wounds and bruises kinna bad so me and cein carry her to my bedroom...

I Heal Her...cein cared her and just we do like Mother stuffs on her...

After 1 day.

The girl wakes up while im dressing up with my doctor suit...

"W-where am i...p-please dont hurt me"the girl said and hide below the bed...

"Your safe Little Fella...Im Kianna Brooke Lee"She just cutely get out and look at me...and after 5 seconds...She tilted her head and said...

"Poi?"I cant resist myself now so i hug her tight and says...

"Waaaa!! Aegyooo do you havee parentss??!!"i asked squealing...

"Nawp...poi?"she said that agaid which i squeal again...

"Im willing to be Your New Mother!!!!"she giggles.

"Hepp! Not only you"Cein come in and glared at me"I wanna be her Mother too"we both glared to each other while the girl Laugh.

"Who's The One you want to be Your Mother?!!"we both said in unison.

"Who likes chocolates?"me and ofcourse cein point our finger to our self."Then Who Likes Cookies?"Me and Cein Point again to ourself then we saw the girl walking out.

"Why???!!"we both said in unison.

"I Dont Have Choice...Im alergic to Cookies 'tho"I dont know why but My knees got weak and hug her.

"Please...Be Ours"I said Disperately
...

"I-i Agreed"Cein said too look serious

"I didnt Say I leave 'Tho,I wanna Drink Water only"Then She giggles..
Me and Cein hug her tight."What's Your name?"She asked...

Cein wave Her Hair and Look Pretty Fierce but Cute."Cein Autumn Harp Is My name"I just laugh at her silliness.

So I wave My Hair too With My serious cold eyes."And Kianna Brooke Lee in My na-"she cutted me
..

"Are you Miss Lee in Seoul National Center??"I nodded then she squeals."Im fan of yours~"I smile...

"Then what's Your name Baby?"Cein Asked her.

"Chloe...Chloe Winter Xchyvouz"She Smiled.

~~~
A/N:That Was Awesome~