Chapter 16

Chapter 16:Day Off?again?

Kianna'S POV

After a lot of days mr and Mrs Guizere already out in hospital...and now here doctor give us permission to take dayoff...

Well its a pretty good idea.

After a lot of preparing i outed on hospital with Gab...i invite him in my house...

Were now at the House and i really wanna click the Doorbell.

I click the doorbell cause i Miss it....

"Kianna!!!!!!!!!!"The three Girls come towards me and hug me...

"Hows your Three days and two nights Babysitting?"i asked.

They look at each other then laugh."Adorable!"I chuckles too

"Ohh wattzup Mr Montelfalco?"Yuki said on gab with a wink i heared Gab Laugh

"What's with that wink?"i asked.

"Unniee!!!! There a rat in the Sink!!"I hear someone shout...Ohh goddddd!!!

I ran on her and hug her tight.she Giggles

"Baby Chloe!!!"i shouted and hug her
Again.

"Mommy Kia!"She shouted back and Hug me back too.

"Kia!!!"i hear my sister Shouted...

I run again towards her and Hug her."I miss you Cein!"

"I didnt Miss You Grandma"Cein said coldly and Look away...

~~Omniscience~~

Kia seems mad and glared at cein."What did you say??!?"

"I didnt miss you?"cein said which kia Shookt her head."GRANDMA!!"Then Cein Run.

And ofcourse...Kia chase her...

Yuki chuckles and says..."My Two Grandma~~"The two glared at her madly.

"A Funneral Parlor has A Promo now Free Biscuits and Coffee for one dead person"Zyrish said which kim laugh

"I want Biscuit!!! Can we sell unnie yuki's Body for biscuits?"Chloe said adorably which all of them Glared at her..."oh...BYE!!!"Chloe run Super fast while all of them Chase her...

Meanwhile...

"She's Cute although"gab said looking at Chloe.

"I agreed"zyrish answer too...

"Btw What did you all do with Chloe?"Gab said which Zyrish chuckles...

"Feelin' Close with this family?...Just Kidding...Its fine Chloe seems much Adorable than i thought"zyrish explained..."how bout you with our grandma?"gab smiles...

"Its Pretty going Well...Thanks for Asking"gab said...

The Two  look at them Who'S still chasing Chloe.

"Keep her safe okay?Kia needs Lots of love"Zyrish said out of knowhere...gab smile and nod.

"I will Do that...Thanks For Trusting m-"Zyrish cutted him off...

"I still not Trust you"She looks at Kianna who's Helping Chloe to breath Fine."And They Will too...Give us Perfect Reason to trust you"

"Yeah!"yuki

"Tama!"Cein

"Eh?"Kianna who's Blushing

"Poi?"Chloe said Out of Knowhere...

"I know Kianna's Secret...She's G--

~~~

A/N:Shhhh!